Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• el3ati2
    replied
    I remember reading a post on their forum (i can't seem to find it) which said that since Demonoid has always been very lenient with their ratio policy and since they've been out for such a long time and atm need to focus on rebuilding and regaining their userbase, they are dropping their ratio tracking (for the time being).

Leave a comment:

• AIA
    replied
    at mine it shows the right ratio but no up/dw stats too

Leave a comment:

• Sacky
    replied
    Demonoid dropped the ratios when it came back afaik. They were always extremely lenient in the old days as well as the tracker ratio wasn't very accurate when I would upload torrents there I hardly ever received the upload to my ratio. There was a knack where you had to stop uploading for a few minutes after you were uploading to someone and sometimes it would register your uploaded amount to the tracker but if you didn't stop the file,the amount would not be registered on the tracker,therefore you would not receive the ratio increase.

It's been really great having Demonoid back(Demonoid was my first ever private tracker going back a long,long time ago) the past few months as there is such a great backlog of resources there for all tastes even if a lot of the older stuff is sadly unseeded.

Long live Demonoid !

Leave a comment:

• vengence
    replied
    I checked my account n it said 1 aswell.... I had a ratio around 3 some time back... And also the announcement says that the ratio is not working..

Leave a comment:

• achls
    replied
    Originally posted by wk9 View Post
    i did find that in your account, if you hover your mouse over the green orb(light) near your username, it shows a ratio tooltip. But thats not very comforting, and also does not contains total UL/DL stats.

I think it shows the ratio as 1.00 for all users, so having that is really not helpful at all.

Leave a comment:

• ibebo
    replied
    Far as I can tell the ratio tracking was completely dropped after coming back up from the last shut down/host change. Been some seed/leech info hiccups as well since then. Maybe a new crew running things, I dunno. Just an observation.

Leave a comment:

• Flagger
    replied
    @wk9 No need for apologies bro, the more help the better! Demonoid has been getting away from ratios for a while, not sure I agree but I have not been active for a while so not sure as to why exactly.

Leave a comment:

• wk9
    replied
    Oops, i think we were typing at the same time. I added a screenshot to better explain, while you also posted the explanation. Sorry!

Leave a comment:

• Flagger
    replied
    Originally posted by wk9 View Post
    i did find that in your account, if you hover your mouse over the green orb(light) near your username, it shows a ratio tooltip. But thats not very comforting, and also does not contains total UL/DL stats.
    Was coming back to add this info. Rep added for the info, thanks for helping out! In case [MENTION=326710]wk9[/MENTION] was not specific enough there is a green circle by your username while logged in to demonoid, just hover your mouse over that orb and the ratio will pop up.

Leave a comment:

• wk9
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Flagger
    replied
    At the moment it is not visible to me either. Demonoid does not discriminate (and has not for years) based on your ratio, but I can see where this is a concern if you are trying to build a ratio proof for higher profile trackers. Let me do some digging to see if I can figure out a solution for you.

Leave a comment:

• wk9
    started a topic DMN ratio not visible

DMN ratio not visible

Hi,
    I recently logged into my Demonoid account after some time and could not easily spot my ratio. I know this tracker has had lots of ratio issues in the past, but have they completely removed the ratio visibility? Else, is it hiding somewhere in my account?

Thanks.
Working...
X