Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best german tracker for movies, series

Hay

So I was wondering if you know a great tracker for german language which has movies and series?

You won't find any for really exclusively German. You'll have to try normal general private trackers for your content.

Comment

Try HDSource, one of the best German trackers for HD contents. And I heard that they have an irc invite channel.

Comment

This will help ya: http://www.torrent-invites.com/showt...=242990#German

I personally like TN. TS has been down for a couple of weeks now, but will be back shortly.

Comment

HDCenter is very good for german dubbed HD movies and tv , HDSource is second

Comment

Last I heard HDSource is down for good, though. TN is nice because atleast for HD, only 50% of the download is counted towards ratio.

Comment

thanks a lot for the usefull nfo. ill check some from the list according to your feedback.
              Last edited by Emanosq; February 9, 2015, 01:01 PM.

Comment

i prefer torrentheaven (TH) and best friends (BF) ... although HDS was pretty cool regarding HD stuff...

Comment

HDSource is gone forever? :(
                  Are there any sources for this info?

Boost your ratio cross seeding scene releases on a seedbox - check my beginner friendly tutorial!

Comment

Read this on the two usual forums. Could just be a rumour.

Comment

I am not able to acess HDSource or mytorrent (.pw) also.
                      For how long they are down? Anyone can share this info?
                      Thank´s!

Comment

hi,
                        they are down for a week or two now,
                        regarding the public info on respective forums they are gone forever
                        but there is no "official" statement from their staff.

Comment

TS seems to back (the URL is tstracker.biz now) but seems like they restored it from a backup that is more than a year (or even many years) old so everyone who got invited after the backup was done more or less lost his account.

Boost your ratio cross seeding scene releases on a seedbox - check my beginner friendly tutorial!

Comment

HDS and MYT belonged together.

And yes, TS is back. The backup is 3.5 years old, according to the staff they'll be opening the invite channel on their irc sometime soon so those who lost their account are able to get back in.

Comment

Working...
                            X