Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

720p/1080p web dl movies tracker in different languages

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 720p/1080p web dl movies tracker in different languages

    Hi is there such a tracker that provides such content and also in different languages..

    I knoW BTN provides tv shows in different languages like german greece etc..

    Is there such a tracker for movies :)

  • #2
    Originally posted by Freak12345 View Post
    Hi is there such a tracker that provides such content and also in different languages..

    I knoW BTN provides tv shows in different languages like german greece etc..

    Is there such a tracker for movies :)
    Why do you want web-dl movies? Blu-ray rips will always be better quality.

    Assuming you're not specifically after web-dls for some bizarre reason, PTP is definitely the best place to go for movies in general. If you're after movies in a specific language there may be a country-specific tracker which has more choice for your language, though.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Coal View Post
      Why do you want web-dl movies? Blu-ray rips will always be better quality.

      Assuming you're not specifically after web-dls for some bizarre reason, PTP is definitely the best place to go for movies in general. If you're after movies in a specific language there may be a country-specific tracker which has more choice for your language, though.
      I wonder the same thing,

      Why web-dl movies ?

      Anyway i dont thing there is any web dl movies tracker
      You have some of them on IPT

      Comment


      • #4
        PTP and SCC in the Foreign section

        Comment


        • #5
          KG has a lot of foreign movies, but not web-dl.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            PassThePopcorn should be a good choice. General trackers may have it too.

            And WEB-DL TV shows means iTunes quality content, right? So WEB-DL movies should be good quality too, no? But yeah, blu-ray rips are always safe to go(in terms of quality).

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by achls View Post
              PassThePopcorn should be a good choice. General trackers may have it too.

              And WEB-DL TV shows means iTunes quality content, right? So WEB-DL movies should be good quality too, no? But yeah, blu-ray rips are always safe to go(in terms of quality).
              does PTP have good pre times for foriegn movies AND DO THEY release all foriegn movies and not just the popular ones????

              because IPT releases only some foriegn movies and pre times of them are pretty late.... i want web-dl because web-dl are not re encoded like bluray rips ofc it depends upon the encoder too :)

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Freak12345 View Post
                does PTP have good pre times for foriegn movies AND DO THEY release all foriegn movies and not just the popular ones????

                because IPT releases only some foriegn movies and pre times of them are pretty late.... i want web-dl because web-dl are not re encoded like bluray rips ofc it depends upon the encoder too :)
                PTP encourages user uploads so you can find plenty of foreign movies. Plenty of obscure stuffs but if you want stuff that's not popular, the best idea is to be on all the movie trackers as there's no one definitive tracker with all the content. PTP comes pretty close though. Pre times aren't the most impressive (it isn't in a competition to release the movies fastest), but it is not bad at all.

                You could also check trackers like Karagarga, which specialise in more obscure movies if that's what you're looking for.

                Comment


                • #9
                  KG has lots of movies in foreign languages.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Hoe is the connection (teh)

                    Does it release foriegn movies (all the new and latest ones )

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Try Foreign section in SCC.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Depends also on the language you want the release to be to orientate yourself to a country specific tracker

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I know that Demonoid has got a lot of movies with Dutch subs, don't know how it is with other languages though.....

                          We all live in America, Coca Cola, sometimes war!

                          Thanks DantheMan for repping me in!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            if you look for french content, T411 is a nice place :p

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X