Does XWT have an IRC help channel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does XWT have an IRC help channel?

Was just curious if XWT (xtremewrestlingtorrents.net) has an IRC channel or help channel?

Thanks.

No irc, but active forums. If you need help, use the forums, or you can go to the staff page and PM an Admin or moderator.

Hope this helps...

Originally posted by kaotiksoul View Post
    Was just curious if XWT (xtremewrestlingtorrents.net) has an IRC channel or help channel?

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by krgh2121 View Post
      No irc, but active forums. If you need help, use the forums, or you can go to the staff page and PM an Admin or moderator.

Hope this helps...
      Account is disabled with no reason, need to find out why so there is really no way to contact.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Tough one...Not sure how to work that out. I checked to verify on their staff page...No email contacts available either...Wish I had a solution for you...

Originally posted by kaotiksoul View Post
        Account is disabled with no reason, need to find out why so there is really no way to contact.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Registration is open so you could always create a new account to contact one of the staff members to discuss your original account.

Comment

Originally posted by carrion View Post
            Registration is open so you could always create a new account to contact one of the staff members to discuss your original account.
            Tried that, it says my IP already was in use. They aren't stupid.

Comment

Working...
            X