Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best torrent client for android

Hi
    What is the best client torrent for android under your experience?
    Thanks

I like uTorrent it's really easy to use...but I don't download torrents directly on my tablet anymore. What I usually do is just download .torrent files to a folder that syncs back to my computer and which gets automatically loaded into uTorrent. But if you're wanting to upload/download/etc on your phone/tablet I'd definitely recommend the uTorrent app

Comment

I have a poll open at the moment, where you can vote for the best one you think and see other's opinions at http://www.torrent-invites.com/showthread.php?t=276690 It might help you once people start voting!

Comment

Originally posted by SSD View Post
        I have a poll open at the moment, where you can vote for the best one you think and see other's opinions at http://www.torrent-invites.com/showthread.php?t=276690 It might help you once people start voting!
        Thanks, I vote there

Comment

Originally posted by archer1010 View Post
          I like uTorrent it's really easy to use...but I don't download torrents directly on my tablet anymore. What I usually do is just download .torrent files to a folder that syncs back to my computer and which gets automatically loaded into uTorrent. But if you're wanting to upload/download/etc on your phone/tablet I'd definitely recommend the uTorrent app
          Hi,
          How could you syncs with your computer and automatically load into utorrent?

Comment

Be carefull some trackers ban people for using a mobile phone bittorrent client check ur trackers rules

Comment

Originally posted by dntx View Post
              Be carefull some trackers ban people for using a mobile phone bittorrent client check ur trackers rules
              Woo
              I didn't know these!
              I can't understand why

Comment

I use an app called Sync which syncs a folder on my phone to a folder on my computer, then I have uTorrent set up to automatically load .torrent files from that folder. You can set that up in uTorrent under Settings / Preferences / Directories (screenshot below)

Edit: forgot the screenshot!

Comment

Originally posted by archer1010 View Post
                  I use an app called Sync which syncs a folder on my phone to a folder on my computer, then I have uTorrent set up to automatically load .torrent files from that folder. You can set that up in uTorrent under Settings / Preferences / Directories (screenshot below)

Edit: forgot the screenshot!

Many thanks for your explication

Comment

Originally posted by dntx View Post
                    Originally posted by mmm286 View Post
                    Woo
                    I didn't know these!
                    I can't understand why
                    Yikes I didn't know that either! thanks!

Comment

Only tried uTorrent, despite the annoying adds its a great client. Cant go wrong.

Comment

Thanks, I tried a lot of clients but I hate the Kitkat limitation so I can't download in my sd card

Comment

When I first started torrenting on my tablet, I used uTorrent. Then, I'd get pissed at it and swear to never use it again. Then, I'd try another client, which always seemed to be worse. So, I would go back to uTorrent. I went around and around a few times and then decided not to torrent on my tablet. I was becoming too obsessive.

Last edited by ChumbaWumba; October 22, 2016, 05:07 PM. Reason: typos

Comment

Best torrent app for Android - Flud! It has everything you need and then some. If you need mobile torrent machine, then Flud!!! ;-)

Comment

I use flud on android, but I download only public torrent with it because lots of private tracker don't allow mobile torrent clients.

Comment

Working...
                              X