Assign with quality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assign with quality

I currently want to assign all my movie..

May I get some suggestion..

I want to know from xMbps - xMbps
    is the medium quality movie, HD Definition movie, and low quality movie.

I only want to rearrange bluray RIP movie that I download from most public tracker including Yify. I got most Blu-Ray disk & Remux here

Where x = number

I do so, just for collection. Since sometime my friend copy some movie from me but they doesn't want BluRay disk movie because of file size too big.

Okey, My question is:

From xMbps-xMbps the movie quality rating? My opinion 1 - 4Mbps should be Low, 5 - 9Mbps Medium & 10 - around 15,16,18 Mbps, should be high..

I know a bit confusing, I got a lot of Yify movie,, that great watch on computer but when I play on HDTV I feel wanna punch my TV..

Hi mate
    From my previous experience there is no accurate range for this, because some new action movies has too much graphic which need high bite rate
    So, I solved this issue that i download movie from well known groups that has very good encode rules
    Finally, Good bite rate between 5-10 Mbps +It is better to choose 1080p if you plan to see movie on TV
    Good Luck
    Special Thanks to T-I stuff,rinvite,Thanks For Inviters:Deadgrand,Carsonsdad,Hendry,Toptorrent,Phar123, Siltek,Shaina,Muckcase,Andrelik,lazlo2112,guardian ,robby,mr_man,hugel,N1ck,

Comment

Not only the bitrare make a movie to be high quality stuff,sure you are right the bitrare dictate pretty much the quality of the encode also you ca take a look of a print from movie to see if looks good at different bitrates

Comment

Working...
      X