Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Download mp3 files

Hi,

I want to download some music mp3 with good quality, do you know any tracker or site that where i can do it ?

RuTorrent using Chrome auto-translate - open signup, much easier than WhatCD.
    sigpic

Comment

For music, your best sites would be What.cd and Waffles. I'm not a member of either but i belive those are the two most popular and have tons of files. I'm going to be on the hunt for a waffles invite here soon myself. Hope this helps.

Comment

You can get music from public as well as private trackers.If you are not looking for any special tracker then just use ipt.You can also use direct downloads ie without using torrents or torrent clients

Comment

Originally posted by Humphrey_SE View Post
          For music, your best sites would be What.cd and Waffles.
          ^^this if you are into rarity and quality otherwise as Radiocraft said look for 320kbps VBR music on public or general private trackers and you'll find good quality music. There is FLAC for top quality music too but that would serve the purpose only if you have the setup to notice the difference between that fine a quality and normal 320 kbps non-transcoded music.

Comment

Originally posted by rav1 View Post
            ^^this if you are into rarity and quality otherwise as Radiocraft said look for 320kbps VBR music on public or general private trackers and you'll find good quality music. There is FLAC for top quality music too but that would serve the purpose only if you have the setup to notice the difference between that fine a quality and normal 320 kbps non-transcoded music.
            Good point. I was only taking into account private trackers since I'd say 99% of the ppl here r looking for private trackers. Public trackers do have a good selection as well though.

Comment

Originally posted by Radiocraft View Post
              You can get music from public as well as private trackers.If you are not looking for any special tracker then just use ipt.You can also use direct downloads ie without using torrents or torrent clients
              Ipt only have albuns and don't have all that I want. Where can I use direct downloads?

Comment

Originally posted by gamesplayer View Post
                Ipt only have albuns and don't have all that I want. Where can I use direct downloads?
                You should do the what.cd interview. They have by far the largest collection anywhere on the internet. Instructions are here: http://www.whatinterviewprep.com/

Comment

Dont want to hijack this thread, but is it true that what.cd is also the best tracker for magazines?

Comment

No doubt what.cd is the best, but its hard to get in there.
                    I'll suggest you to join waffles, its nothing less than any top class music tracker.

Comment

Originally posted by roker View Post
                      No doubt what.cd is the best, but its hard to get in there.
                      I'll suggest you to join waffles, its nothing less than any top class music tracker.
                      I disagree. Waffles is nowhere near as good as what.cd for music, and it's even worse for ebooks and magazines. The interview means that what.cd is pretty easy to get into, provided you read and understand the material. And that way means your account isn't linked to T-I.
                      [MENTION=285428]care71[/MENTION] I'm not sure, as I don't read many magazines nowadays, but STP has grown a LOT recently, having 20k torrents now. I think you might be better off there for magazines. But I'd still recommend joining what.cd anyway, for music at least :)

Comment

There are other trackers as well for this, like TranceTraffic, or maybe E**** or Pedro, but invites are very hard to get, and they mostly have FLAC content as far as I know, so for mp3 music you should better try rutracker, Waffles and Torrentech.

Comment

@Coal

No tracker is useless in itself, every tracker tries its best to reach on the top, may be waffles is not as good as what.cd but still it can fill a lot of ppl's requests and i dont think its a bad idea to start with waffles but if the user gets into what.cd then ofcourse he doesn't need to look around for music files. I think every tracker is helpful, the main thing is the way we see it.

BTW i was answering to the user who started this thread and asked for music related tracker.

Comment

I already have waffles and don't have all the content that I want. In what.cd is easy to seed? You survive without seedbox?

Comment

Originally posted by gamesplayer View Post
                              I already have waffles and don't have all the content that I want. In what.cd is easy to seed? You survive without seedbox?
                              Hello,First off sorry for the late reply.For the direct download,just search the filename on the internet with the work download.And about what.cd,i am not a part of it but i dont think it would be easy to survive without a seedbox unless you have a good connection.

Comment

Working...
                              X