Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Tracker reply has no peers field' error

Hi Everyone,

I am downloading some stuff from public trackers. I am getting the message 'Tracker reply has no peers field' for the popular trackers like Open Bittorrent. Although it shows the number of seeds, I don't think it is able to connect to them and the speed is slow. The problem does not occur with Private Trackers. My ISP is torrent friendly so it is unlikely that they are blocking it. If anyone has faced a similar issue, please advise.

What client you use ?

Comment

i guess thats a utorrent bug, it only happens when a certain tracker uses UDP and utorrent cant deal with it. are u sure that happens general on public trackers? i would doubt that
      How to become a Power User on specific trackers

Comment

I think torrent is designing major options for the addition and creativity of that thoughts. New theories are carved with review of essayvikings.com for the society. The comfort of the ladies is ensured by the thinking tank in the country.

Comment

You are a business owner and you are looking for a way to keep track of all your employees. One thing can help you above all, ID cards and ID card systems. ID cards are the perfect way to keep track of many people within the workplace environment.

Comment

This might be an Open Bittorrent issue. Have you tried using UTorrent or other torrent softwares?

Comment

Many teaching establishments around the world are realizing the need for the availability of adequate outsource chat support service for the students, such as,How to generate education leads some institutes have gone a step and have outsourced live chat support on to their websites

Comment

Working...
              X