my TorrentDay account is hacked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my TorrentDay account is hacked

My TD account is hacked, couldn't get into and couldn't reset password. someone hacked into my account and change my password and email.

I want to ask any way to contact TD staff quickly? I sent them an email via [email protected] but no one reply yet.

they have IRC channel, dont they? couldn't find any IRC info.

I just want to contact they to get my account back, or at least disable it temp before they do any damage. Although I dont use it much but I still log in regularly, I dont want to lose it, since it's the one I got from TI member.

thank you.

You can try their facebook page maybe , https://www.facebook.com/TorrentDayPage

Comment

Originally posted by FroZenYoGurt View Post
      You can try their facebook page maybe , https://www.facebook.com/TorrentDayPage
      thanks. already did that. They not even reply...

Comment

I dont think there is any other way except HelpDesk, Staff Pm , Facebook page or the email you used.

So just wait for their reply , i guess they getting tons of messages every day.

Comment

TD has no irc chan, just either email or fb i guess

Comment

PM Sent! Please reply to my message to get your account back :)
            I used to think that today would never come

Comment

td faq says that
              Don't ask us what you have downloaded or what was the last person who logged in your account because we have no such a information and we do not keep log of anything.

hope you get it back

Comment

Originally posted by ExtractTruth View Post
                PM Sent! Please reply to my message to get your account back :)
                replied. thank you :x.
                Originally posted by sasuk32 View Post
                td faq says that
                Don't ask us what you have downloaded or what was the last person who logged in your account because we have no such a information and we do not keep log of anything.

hope you get it back
                too bad. hic yeah still waiting. hope I will get my account back too

Comment

The chance of perfection is invited for the elements. The target of the use of the essayshark is followed for the better for the team. Implementation is ramification oriented for all goals. Skills are vital for humans. The random is ensured for true values. the implication is done for the help of the ideal paths for humans.

Comment

Working...
                  X