0 Sec Relesses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 0 Sec Relesses

Hi which is the tracker that does 0 sec releases?

Or is there a website for this ?

I never heard of 0 sec releases. only 0 day release.

I guess it really depends on what you are searching for.

TV - BTN or SCC
    Movie - PTP?
    Apps - SCC? or DDL forums such as warez-bb
    music - What.CD

The listed trackers above usually get the latest stuff within seconds or minutes when something comes out.

If you never heard of any of the above tracker, learn more about them in our tracker review section: http://www.torrent-invites.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14

sigpic

Comment

I guess you should look for Trackers that do not have any delay period, and maybe use some form of Auto-RSS?
      sigpic

Comment

if you are talking about scene releases, i believe they are first uploaded to an FTP by a member of the group, then uploaders with access to this ftp grab the stuff and upload to the trackers we know... I remember reading something like that, but i'm not sure if it is accurate..
        having access to this ftp seems impossible though :P

Comment

Yes about scene :)

Comment

[MENTION=159070]bolinha[/MENTION], its usenet.

There's something called usenet newsgroup they are the very first people who get scene releasse and then they get uploaded to private tracker.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hearts View Post
              @bolinha, its usenet.

There's something called usenet newsgroup they are the very first people who get scene releasse and then they get uploaded to private tracker.
              how can i get to them ? :)

Comment

Originally posted by evollution View Post
                how can i get to them ? :)
                Well, shouldn't you have said why you want to get to them prior to inquiring how? :-p

Comment

#1 Rule of Usenet: Don't talk about Usenet ^_^

But seriously, newsgroups are the way to go if you want to get a release a few minutes or so after it has been released by the Scene. Usually the Scene can release like a TV show episode for example within a minute, that's what it is all about, proving that a certain Scene group is better than the rest because they can release something the quickest - But it takes a few hours before it hits the P2P properly. Usenet is dying though, as the P2P world is getting so good.

Comment

Usenet but with dmca and other problems its so hard get the best usenet indexers like the high level trackers.
                    Some groupsput contact and make recruitment some times stoo

Comment

What is usualy the delay between usenet and SCC for example aprox how many minutes?

Comment

Originally posted by Seph View Post
                        Usenet but with dmca and other problems its so hard get the best usenet indexers like the high level trackers.
                        Some groupsput contact and make recruitment some times stoo
                        Getting in trouble with the PoePoe won't happen with UseNet - I believe I am correct in saying this, that NO ONE has ever been arrested for downloading stuff illegally from usenet. It is a really safe way of doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by evollution View Post
                          What is usualy the delay between usenet and SCC for example aprox how many minutes?
                          I can't speak for SCC as I am not a member. But I know that for trackers like BTN, it can be like only 5 minutes or so. (I think)

Comment

for example we have this:
                            Admin Edit: External link removed

does it mean that diference between usenet and GFT for example is jusst 23 Secconds ?

Comment

is people still using usenet? feels like it's a 100 years old

Comment

Working...
                              X