Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trying to find the best way to hunt down a specific book.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to find the best way to hunt down a specific book.

Hey guys, I'm trying to hunt down a specific book and I'm not sure what the best way to go about it would be, so I'm deferring to anyone willing to help. Is there a specific place I should look or a tracker I should attempt to get involved with? It's an academic book. I'm neglecting to put the name to keep this thread from being construed as a request. Thanks!

if it's just one book. try a public tracker like pirate bay

Comment

I have, no luck. I was hoping that a private tracker existed with more obscure academic books. I'm looking for any book related to DAT (Dental Admission Test). There is one in particular that I'm searching for but any would be useful.

Comment

Bibliotik has 120,000 torrents, all books/audibooks/magazines. One person was looking for some textbooks a little while ago, and they had 3 out of the 4 he was looking for.

Comment

yes Bibliotik is a very good track, just hard to get in to lol

Comment

DreJ was looking for me a bit ago, not sure if he was able to check bibliotik. I certainly don't have access there. I've searched high and low on usenet with no luck unfortunately. Thanks again for your help DreJ.

Comment

asking for any material that can be considered copyrighted is against Forum rules as it can create legal issues for TI. Please refrain from violating this rule on the Forum
              only the shadow knows the evil in the hearts of men

Comment

Working...
              X