X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bonus doubt

Hey all,

I don't really go to the bonuses section, but are you allowed to apply for bonuses of the same site multiple times, say I already asked a user for 5,000 HDMKV points, am I allowed to ask another user later?
    sigpic
    A proud Torrent-Invite Introduction Crew.
    If you need help with anything, just send me a pm,

Yes, you are allowed.

sigpic

Comment

Just don't turn those bonuses into invites and give them out here. There have been issues with people doing that in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by kraash View Post
        Just don't turn those bonuses into invites and give them out here. There have been issues with people doing that in the past.
        may i ask why ? because i was thinking of using bonuses i make on a tracker to get a invite and give it to someone here. So thats not allowed ?

Sorry if thats a question that has been asked a million times lol, jsut wanna try to do my share but im still new so i don't know much :)

thanks !

Comment

Originally posted by Ray791g View Post
          may i ask why ? because i was thinking of using bonuses i make on a tracker to get a invite and give it to someone here. So thats not allowed ?

Sorry if thats a question that has been asked a million times lol, jsut wanna try to do my share but im still new so i don't know much :)

thanks !
          what krassh meant to say that don't apply for bonus here and after getting the bonus from here don't buy invites from it to start your own giveaway here

although if you are making bonus from seeding torrents(and other things) then you can very well buy some invites.

Just don't buy invites from the bonus you got here 'cause it is strictly for improving your ratio.
          Special Thanks to ECH3LON for my Class Upgrade.

And also thanks to Fluttershy for voting me for VIP.

Comment

Both Members are correct you are free to ask for bonus in more than 1 thread as long as the bonus received is for ratio improving on that particular Tracker.

Invite procured with bonus you yourself have earned via seeding on any Trackers can be used for whatever your heart desires. Our rules forbid the purchasing of invites with bonus received here for giving away here to gain notoriety or iGivers this is considered cheating.
            only the shadow knows the evil in the hearts of men

Comment

Working...
            X