Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know what is going on with TvT - Freshon.tv?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know what is going on with TvT - Freshon.tv?

Anyone know what is going on with TvT? Their site has been down for hours now and apparently the tracker is too because none of the RSS feeds are working.

Maintenance maybe? Check their twitter if they have one.

Comment

It's OK to me. Just check it.

I'm from china.

Comment

site is also okay for me in the USA
        only the shadow knows the evil in the hearts of men

Comment

all fine now from the UK.

Comment

Site is working fine, don't know about the tracker.

Comment

site and tracker are working fine, nothing been down for ages at freshon

Comment

Actually it was down all last evening, from 7ish to at least 2am. i looked in the forum and at the news page and there was no mention of why.

---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 PM ----------

And it is down again. I hope this isn't going to become a regular thing.

Comment

Originally posted by foolosofist View Post
                  site and tracker are working fine, nothing been down for ages at freshon
                  Not true at all. They've been having issues of late. It's been down at least 3 times that I know of in the last 3-4 weeks. It was DEFINITELY down yesterday. And it's down again right now.

Comment

okay the answer here are becoming redundant site is down atm nobody knows why that is clear. In the future we do have a thread to report and inquire about Tracker's downtime http://www.torrent-invites.com/bitto...ml#post1906401 use this thread from hereon-in for this type of issues. Thread closed
                    only the shadow knows the evil in the hearts of men

Comment

Working...
                    X