Waffles.fm account lost/banned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waffles.fm account lost/banned

Hey, I haven't used my waffles account for about 1-2 months and now I can't log in. I can't connect to the help irc, I only get the message: You need a registered nick to join that channel.

I use my site nick.

Can a staff member of waffles help me? Please write in this thread or pm me. Thanks a lot!

Have a nice day!

Have you tried joining this channel #waffles.fm-help ?
    Maybe you don't need a registered nick to talk there.

Well you might still need to have a nick registered there, just follow the instructions in this post, seems like it helped the guy.
    Last edited by Spabako; September 23, 2013, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Thank you it worked :) tried that before but I failed last time =) thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Util1ty View Post
        Hey, I haven't used my waffles account for about 1-2 months and now I can't log in. I can't connect to the help irc, I only get the message: You need a registered nick to join that channel.

I use my site nick.

Can a staff member of waffles help me? Please write in this thread or pm me. Thanks a lot!

Have a nice day!
        Register a nick a the p2p-network (register the nick that you used at waffles) and then you can join the the waffles chan to speak to staff. Make sure that you have access to the email address that you used to register at waffles for a password reset or get ready to be asked a series of questions to confirm that the account is indeed yours.

Use this irc tracker index to search for the Waffles network.

Use this wiki to learn the irc commands to register to a network.
        Last edited by Proleteriat; September 23, 2013, 06:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X