Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GFT - OFF?

Does anyone know what happened to Thegft.org

Possibly they haven't paid their hosting or there's an issue.

Possibly they've shut the doors due to a lack of donations as users were fed up with the constant begging.

Comment

I thought it was a stable tracker, it took me to get invite. FTN better than GFT?

Comment

Originally posted by yark View Post
        I thought it was a stable tracker, it took me to get invite. FTN better than GFT?
        Yup, but very hard to get in.
        We buy things we don't need, with money we don't have, to impress people we don't like.

Comment

It's down now, and can't get in IRC. Wait some times to see what happens.

Comment

They have posted in IRC Channel "Site will be back soon - updating DNS - loopylou broke it"

Comment

an update on this matter
              Recent News

Site down

5 Sep 2013Due to an unexpected error the site was offline for some hours. Staff is working on solving issues that still does not work.
              Kane

UPDATE: The DNS problem seems to have resolved. Welcome back and thanks for your patience.

Comment

Yes the site is back up, thank god. Would have been a shame seeing them go away.

Boost your ratio cross seeding scene releases on a seedbox - check my beginner friendly tutorial!

Comment

Working...
                X