• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Status of TorrentVision and Soulbitz

Hello,
    I am wondering if anybody know the status of these trackers:
    TorrentVision
    Soulbitz
    It seems both trackers went down approx. within the last month or so. I've tried searching everywhere for any info. about them and could not find anything about them being down.
    Basically my question is: If you are member on either of these trackers, have you heard or do you know if they are down perm? Or is it a temporary thing and when they plan to be back up?
    Any info. is appreciated.
    Thanks.

Originally posted by fullclip View Post
    Hello,
    I am wondering if anybody know the status of these trackers:
    TorrentVision
    Soulbitz
    It seems both trackers went down approx. within the last month or so. I've tried searching everywhere for any info. about them and could not find anything about them being down.
    Basically my question is: If you are member on either of these trackers, have you heard or do you know if they are down perm? Or is it a temporary thing and when they plan to be back up?
    Any info. is appreciated.
    Thanks.
    I used to be the member of both these sites and have also accessed them on their last working them. Actually due to issues related with governments they went down. Most probably they won't be up again in future. Why not you get invited to other trackers, their are more avaiable such as iSpyder torrents(IST) , IPtorrents (IPT), etc. You can search the 10% give away area for invites.

Hope it helps!

Comment

Soulbitz is back. TorrentVision is still down.

Comment

Seems Soulbitz is down again. Anyone know if its shut down perm? or just a temp thing?

Comment

Originally posted by fullclip View Post
          Seems Soulbitz is down again. Anyone know if its shut down perm? or just a temp thing?
          Its just a temporary down. Don't worry they'll be back soon! :D

Comment

Torrentvision is back, after a ddos attack against the server the site went down for a few weeks. The hosted had wiped the servers. Luckily there still was a backup. But an old one.
            Anyway, T-V is back (and has been for some time).

Comment

closing old thread

Comment

Working...
              X