iGiver - minor problem - staff help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iGiver - minor problem - staff help please

This is really minor but it bugs me. My iGivers page is screwed up somehow. I have received six, but parts of the iGivers table show five and on other parts it shows the six and on my posts it shows five. This happened when I received two iGivers from the same user on the same day. One was for an invite to a site and one was for a bonus to another site (not the invite site).

Its not a priority, but if anybody felt like addressing this, it would be appreciated.

Thanks

That's what happens when you receive more than one iGiver from the same person. There are three categories. Yours would be:
    Members who left positive: 5
    Members who left negative: 0
    Total positive feedback: 6

Comment

Originally posted by Intelectual View Post
      That's what happens when you receive more than one iGiver from the same person. There are three categories. Yours would be:
      Members who left positive: 5
      Members who left negative: 0
      Total positive feedback: 6
      Ah, I see the "members" now. But what about the total shown in posts? Isn't that supposed to be the total?

Thanks

Comment

[MENTION=243056]jerrysmith[/MENTION] what shows on your posts are the numbers of unique igivers you have received not the total. If you give more than one invite to a specific member the igiver is unique just once
        only the shadow knows the evil in the hearts of men

Comment

Originally posted by Shadowbuild View Post
          @jerrysmith what shows on your posts are the numbers of unique igivers you have received not the total. If you give more than one invite to a specific member the igiver is unique just once
          So maybe that should change or the "iGivers" post heading change. Because the number of posts shown is the total number not some other number. It's just confusing is all. I can see from an administrative point of view why you might want to track that (unique) statistic but for us peons it is just the total we want to see.

Please let me know what I'm missing here,,,,it must be something.....

Well, like I said before, it's only blind anal engineer me and it's not all that important. I all too easily get stuck on minutiae.

Thanks for your time.
          Last edited by jerrysmith; August 16, 2013, 06:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jerrysmith View Post
            So maybe that should change or the "iGivers" post heading change. Because the number of posts shown is the total number not some other number. It's just confusing is all. I can see from an administrative point of view why you might want to track that (unique) statistic but for us peons it is just the total we want to see.

Please let me know what I'm missing here,,,,it must be something.....

Well, like I said before, it's only blind anal engineer me and it's not all that important. I all too easily get stuck on minutiae.

Thanks for your time.
            If you'd like to, you can post this as a suggestion in our suggestions forum here: Suggestions Forum

Comment

Working...
            X