• Show
Clear All

• filmfanatic
    replied
    MMAT is working for me.

Leave a comment:

• DreJ
    replied
    Is there still an issue with logging into MMA?
    Still no one on IRC?
    Has anyone check to see if they have been under a DDoS attack?

Just checking for an update on this help thread :)

Leave a comment:

• neverskerd
    replied
    Originally posted by saucefactor View Post
    I am also having this problem. Going to try IRC when i get home. Is there an advantage to going the IRC route instead of just getting a new invite?
    Can someone help me out as I also am not able to get in? I have tried IRC and no one is on..

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by saucefactor View Post
    I am also having this problem. Going to try IRC when i get home. Is there an advantage to going the IRC route instead of just getting a new invite?
    Yes, there is. You won't get banned for being a dupe.

Leave a comment:

• saucefactor
    replied

Leave a comment:

• xxmusicxx
    replied
    How To Connect To The IRC ChatThis guide shows you how to join the mma-torrents IRC chat channel using mIRC. It is very simple so the guide isn't too long.First of all, if you dont have it already, download mIRC from mIRC: Download mIRC and install it.It is a completely free program.Now when you launch mIRC you get options menu like in the picture below. Select your nick name, e-mail and full name (you don't have to enter your real name or e-mail if you don't want to).Now when you have done that you see the empty window and a small box in the bottom where you can type.Click the box and type /server irc.p2p-network.net -j #mma-torrentsLike shown in the picture here below:Press enter.Congratulations! You are in the mma-torrents IRC channel now!Now you can just talk by typing in the message box and pressing enter.Remember, there's not always someone talking there so be patient and leave the client running and don't rush out of the channel immediately if there is no one talking.Now if you don't want to type the join command every time you start mIRC, press ALT+R on your keyboard. You will get a empty box which is called remote. This is where you can enter scripts for mIRC.Type on *:START:/server irc.p2p-network.net -j #mma-torrents and press OK.Now everytime you start mIRC it will connect to P2P-Network and join #mma-torrents channel.I hope this guide helps you and you will have a good time chatting with us on the channel!If you have questions regarding IRC you can always PM me on the site.
    from the official guide
    you also said you bro has an account , hopefully both accounts wasnt signed up on the same ip
    if the irc thing cant connect, pm me your username and ill check if your account is still there

Leave a comment:

• KA22
    replied
    Thank you. Im trying it but no response so far...

Originally posted by Cappa View Post
    #mma-tracker : Chat on mma-tracker IRC channel - UnderNet WebChat

dont know if that's their official irc, but worth a try

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    #mma-tracker : Chat on mma-tracker IRC channel - UnderNet WebChat

dont know if that's their official irc, but worth a try

Leave a comment:

• KA22
    started a topic mma-tracker login failed

mma-tracker login failed

Hi Guys,

My favourite tracker MMA-Tracker.net is not recognizing my user name etc. have tried to recover pw etc. have read about problems with database deleted etc. How can I get back. Can't live without it. My brother has the same problem...
    Please help
Working...
X