Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Attn Stern fans: wushdishmeen.net, is it legit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attn Stern fans: wushdishmeen.net, is it legit?

Can anyone speak to the legitimacy of this site? How good is their content?

WDM NETWORK - The King Of All Stern Media!
    "I have called this principle, by which each slight variation, if useful, is preserved, by the term of Natural Selection."
    - Charles Darwin

bump would like to know also. thanks

Comment

Damn. I have been wondering about older Howard Stern material. IPT has a couple nice packs of audio and video. The audio spans many years back to when Stern first started. The video is not as extensive. I would like some of the old video from the E! days.

Comment

Originally posted by jackofjeans View Post
        Damn. I have been wondering about older Howard Stern material. IPT has a couple nice packs of audio and video. The audio spans many years back to when Stern first started. The video is not as extensive. I would like some of the old video from the E! days.
        IPT eh? I'm not a member. Would you be so kind as to post a listing of said torrents, especially the video content?
        "I have called this principle, by which each slight variation, if useful, is preserved, by the term of Natural Selection."
        - Charles Darwin

Comment

Nice. I'm going to have to see if I can get an invite.
          - Charles Darwin

Comment

not sure about to content but the site is clean
            sigpic

Raum shadowbuild extJSDB(For VIP) Copper TankGirl IguessNot KevinTrevor
            Cafe gblaze ghost6945
            Hyoksang
            pejiotoPatriotlion GPaX HunTer666 MadafakinBATMAN
            WhiteLie (For signature) MichaelJenkinsSportsFan23
            and all the other members and friends (omg too many to add to list)

Comment

Originally posted by jackofjeans View Post
              Whats ipt?

I signed up to wush and i can definitely vouch for it. Lots of videos, which is all i care for. (new and E show) Worth the 10 bones. thanks for the replies guys

Comment

IPT is the largest general "private" tracker around. One of the easiest to get an invite for. I'd rather not pay for wush. Do people have invites?

Comment

How do I get info on ipt? Can someone tell me how get an invite etc thanks

Comment

Working...
                  X