Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with Irssi

What i need do to fix this??

I am already set the preference>action to save watch folder and use the filter as global settings

Ty advance.
    Last edited by pedroguns; August 10, 2013, 06:35 PM. Reason: editing title

Try to read through this. It seems like a similar issue, and Copper gives step by step directions to fix the issue.
    Also if you wanna use autodl-irssi with rtorrent anyways, you could change "Choose .torrent action" to: rtorrent
    This will send the .torrent files to your client. Not sure if it's gonna work this way, but if you are gonna use rtorrent either way, there is not too much point in saving the torrent files to a watch folder.

Comment

Originally posted by Spabako View Post
      Try to read through this. It seems like a similar issue, and Copper gives step by step directions to fix the issue.
      Also if you wanna use autodl-irssi with rtorrent anyways, you could change "Choose .torrent action" to: rtorrent
      This will send the .torrent files to your client. Not sure if it's gonna work this way, but if you are gonna use rtorrent either way, there is not too much point in saving the torrent files to a watch folder.
      ty mate, this works fine for me ;)
      <3

Comment

Working...
      X