Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screen flashes

Hi everybody...
    When I click on links on this website, and for example on BTN, that is also made in black design, I have small issue, such as flash of white screen before new page arrives... I think it can have some negative long term effects for eyes...
    Could anybody suggest any way to avoid these flashes?

p.s. I use Mozilla Firefox

i think it might because of slow connection (either you or site bandwidth )

Comment

Originally posted by ilegend View Post
      i think it might because of slow connection (either you or site bandwidth )
      usually this white flash lasts about 0.1-0.6 sec

p.s. I changed background color in mozilla to gray and it's not so dramatic now :)
      Last edited by engTVfun; July 12, 2013, 08:06 AM.

Comment

I use firefox too but no issue, are you on version 22 ?

Aside from being annoying I'm definitely sure it will not have any long term effect on your eyes... except if you browse the site for 16 hours a day but then, if you do browse the site for 16 hours every day, you might have other issue eheh

Comment

I have the same thing, before I click basicly any dark site a fast white screen comes first.
          I think, but am not sure at all, that it has to do with the original site design being white, and it has to jump to the selected theme once you're connected.
          It doesn't bother me by the way...

Comment

Originally posted by Vizor View Post
            I use firefox too but no issue, are you on version 22 ?

Aside from being annoying I'm definitely sure it will not have any long term effect on your eyes... except if you browse the site for 16 hours a day but then, if you do browse the site for 16 hours every day, you might have other issue eheh
            I just updated from v.20 to v.22 ... it's the same...
            I changed the background color to gray so it's ok now... :)

Comment

Working...
            X