Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will any seedbox send me the Hard Drive lol

So I have two seedboxes 1.5tb in total

bad thing is I can only donwload 500gb a month on my internet plan so its looks like it will take 3-4 months to get all the data grrrrr

Does anyone else have this issue or is it an Australian thing were we get capped data downloads per month ?

I don't think any datacentre in the world would do that.

Are there no uncapped connections in your area? Friend's house, for example?

Comment

Nope no uncapped connections, I have cable and looked into getting an ADSL hookup as well to just run a PC on that connection downloading data from the FTP which allowed 1.2tb a month.

But that involves getting the phone line connected (to determine if I can get ADSL) and there is no guarantee once connected I will be able to get ADSL.

Get the line connected - $150 - $200
      Monthly line cost $25
      If cancel phone line less than 3 months with the line connected additional $100
      ADSL (no contact) 1.2tb $150 a month

So could cost me a crapload for the additional connection dam Australia! when already paying $80 a month for my cable.

Comment

It is possible, but maybe not through a DC. I could for instance. Purchase a HDD (150 2TB) You give me FTPES connection to your server (so I can download the data) 30 I will then mail you the HDD ? << The ? is a just guess at what ever the shipping might be lol.

Comment

Great idea! Delivery order: 0-800-SEEDBOX...

Comment

Originally posted by papawhiskey View Post
            Great idea! Delivery order: 0-800-SEEDBOX...

Got it on order now :)

Comment

Originally posted by ThatsGoldJerry View Post
              Does anyone else have this issue or is it an Australian thing were we get capped data downloads per month ?
              In almost every country some ISPs have a so called "fair use limit" for downloads. I think mine is 500GB pr. month as well.... so you're not alone with this problem.
              Regarding the data on the seedbox I just think you have to download as much as possible and then wait until next month. :(

Comment

Now that is a problem i never seen in my country i downloaded this week from my seedbox 960 gb/unlimited :) and i pay 6$/month for 80mb/s

Comment

Originally posted by DeepWeb View Post
                  Now that is a problem i never seen in my country i downloaded this week from my seedbox 960 gb/unlimited :) and i pay 6$/month for 80mb/s
                  SO very jealous...
                  Thanks to Flobie for the VIP!

Comment

I get unlimited downloads and uploads from my ISP to. Although if you use mobile broadband, a traffic limit is more common.

Comment

Working...
                    X