Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a thread containing info about invite that you can get from a specific tracker

Hi guys

I remember seeing a thread containing a large chart showing invites that you can get from a specific tracker, for example, at What.CD, you can get invite for (I forgot what it was but for example) BT N and PTP.

Can anyone point me to that thread?

I've been looking for more than an hour...
    Last edited by Copper; June 14, 2013, 07:56 PM.

http://www.torrent-invites.com/bitto...c-tracker.html

Good luck.
    [MENTION=203416]schumy[/MENTION]

Comment

Thanks for saving the day~~~
      Now I can sleep well tonight!

Comment

it's already closed? that was a good thread
        whhyy????

Comment

the thread got removed or something. i got it saved on my hard drive though :)

Comment

seems that there are some interest in that page. a few people have already msg me about it LOL.

luckily i got the files saved on my shanghai work pc - well i think i did :P

travelling to shanghai later this week (week starting 28 Aug 2013). if i still got it, which i do think i have, let me put it up somewhere so that whoever find it useful can have it again.

Comment

the thread was deleted by the OP, and i'm not sure why

Comment

The only danger I see with this information is that it may encourage some to join a tracker with the sole purpose of using it to get to other trackers, only to abandon the stepping stone tracker afterwards. Otherwise, perhaps we should start a new thread for this info.

Comment

Originally posted by IguessNot View Post
                  the thread was deleted by the OP, and i'm not sure why
                  It needed quite some adjusting to be up-to-date again, I guess the OP didn't feel like it anymore.
                  But it was a nice thread, and very useful.

If you can recall the OP I wouldn't mind asking if he/she still has the starting template and info, I wouldn't mind trying to reanimate it.
                  Starting from scratch is another thing, unless people don't mind sending me the actual trackers they would like to see, and some requirements to the trackers invite forums (the ones I'm not membered myself).

It could take some time, but I seem to have plenty of that...

Comment

Originally posted by kawa_z750 View Post
                    It needed quite some adjusting to be up-to-date again, I guess the OP didn't feel like it anymore.

If you can recall the OP I wouldn't mind asking if he/she still has the starting template and info, I wouldn't mind trying to reanimate it.
                    Starting from scratch is another thing, unless people don't mind sending me the actual trackers they would like to see, and some requirements to the trackers invite forums (the ones I'm not membered myself).

ok now i got the files, as well as the old web page still opened in chrome.

not sure if i should get permission from the OP, but if you want i can send you the saved page via attachment or email.

is it possible to send attachment via PM? otherwise please PM me your gmail.

and yes it was sort of out dated in many areas. it'd be great help if you can be the one to keep it updated :)

Comment

op was [MENTION=78408]Allice[/MENTION]

Comment

I PM'ed you @schumy with my mail, would be great if you could send the file!

Thanks @lurkinginthedark for your great memory, I will first ask @Allice for permission. It was after all his/her idea.
                        Last edited by Kevin; October 1, 2013, 07:55 PM.

Comment

I PM'ed you @schumy with my mail, would be great if you could send the file!

Thanks @lurkinginthedark for your great memory, I will first ask @Allice for permission. It was after all his/her idea.
                          check your mailbox

yeah it was alice's post

hope the great post can find a new home :)

gotta say, it's such an useful chart!
                          Last edited by Kevin; October 1, 2013, 07:55 PM.

Comment

Ok, I got the list from [MENTION=203416]schumy[/MENTION] , thanks alot!

I've PM'ed [MENTION=78408]Allice[/MENTION] on the matter, but he/she seems to have been away for some time so I don't expect an answer soon.

I will give it a few days and start working on it already, if I didn't hear from Allice by then I will contact staff if it's appropriate to continue (or reanimate) the thread. Just to make sure it doesn't feel like hijacking another one's idea and efforts.

Comment

fyi i've pm alice when that post was removed. it was most probably at around end of july. i never received a reply though. so maybe he/she has gone away for a short while

sorry i just want to get this off my chest: man, i thought we are here to get invites with the aim of going pirating big time :P but look, we do have tons of respect for other people's work hahaha

Comment

Working...
                              X