Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help - need a good tracker for android apps!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help - need a good tracker for android apps!

Can someone name a tracker that has a large variety of android applications?

Thanks!

some trackers upload app packs once in awhile

but between google search, black market etc' it's not really that popular in trackers

Comment

try some rich in content general trackers, and there are +700 torrents on BCG

Comment

This is good info!

Comment

I know IPT has many many apps but sure not all of them!
          If you need some sites which upload to normal sites like rapidshare let me know ;)!

Comment

IPT will have some, I've gotten what I needed from there before. Also MobilePhoneTalk.Com - Android, Symbian, iOS, WP & MeeGO Forum is a good resource. It's a forum.

Comment

Originally posted by mylittlerobot View Post
              IPT will have some, I've gotten what I needed from there before. Also MobilePhoneTalk.Com - Android, Symbian, iOS, WP & MeeGO Forum is a good resource. It's a forum.
              Thanks for this.

Comment

ipt has huge packs of apps so if you load the torrent, you can choose which files you want to download and you can find a lot of great common apps there!

Comment

Just an update, these sources have been serving my needs quite nicely. So, thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Shataiken View Post

Thanks!
                    I have had some luck finding apps for my android in General trackers. That being said there is nowhere near what you can find in the app store. Interesting idea for a tracker for sure! Think about it... a one stop shop for all your mobile phone apps, iphone, android BB alike! I guess there are alway places like cidia though that most users who pirate apps use anyway.

Comment

Thanks!
                      try warez-bb.org
                      it's not a tracker.. but u can find and request lots of android apps
                      PS. need to register to view the contents

Comment

I only use http://forum.mobilism.org for my needs, they usually have most of the good stuff, and in house crackers

Comment

These are great recommendations. Thanks. Should I watch out for malware in any of these places?

Comment

These are great recommendations. Thanks. Should I watch out for malware in any of these places?
                            Warez-bb, yes, but just look at the posts and at their replies. They will tell you the most ;)!

Comment

you should always watch out for that, more so with cracked android apps as they can be set to do many malicous things by some hackers. I usually only download cracked files to test, and if I like the app, I buy it, but you should certainly use some sort of scanning software for your phone, like Avast from the play store..

Comment

Working...
                              X