No announcement yet.

What is the best Flac player for mac ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the best Flac player for mac ?

I am currently using VOX but your cant build a playlist, you only listen to one album at a time. The alternative would be to copy all my favourite tracks from their rightful albums into a playlist and then play that but i dont want to do that, i just want all my albums in one playlist, similar to what you get in iTunes. So, what is the best flac player that will enable me to do this?
    Last edited by numbers_up; May 2, 2013, 02:59 PM. Reason: incorrect spelling

Here you have 8 to choose, one is Vox. See how each one works and most suitable for you 8 Best FLAC Players - TechShout
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by numbers_up View Post
      I am currently using VOX but your cant build a playlist, you only listen to one album at a time. The alternative would be to copy all my favourite tracks from their rightful albums into a playlist and then play that but i dont want to do that, i just want all my albums in one playlist, similar to what you get in iTunes. So, what is the best flac player that will enable me to do this?
      Honestly I've just been using VLC, I can create playlists and save it to file (.xspf) and just open those when I want to play that list again. Using VLC also allows me to switch between the internet streams (like the T-I Radio) and my playlists pretty easy.

Originally posted by Reload View Post
      Here you have 8 to choose, one is Vox. See how each one works and most suitable for you 8 Best FLAC Players - TechShout
      Thanks - I'll ahve to check these out as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Reload View Post
        Thanks, I'll check them out

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 PM ----------

Originally posted by HRose View Post
        Honestly I've just been using VLC, I can create playlists and save it to file (.xspf) and just open those when I want to play that list again. Using VLC also allows me to switch between the internet streams (like the T-I Radio) and my playlists pretty easy.

Thanks - I'll ahve to check these out as well.

I find VLC to be a bit cumbersome for music but do use it some video files if i can't be bothered to convert them to itunes format. I use Apple TV and VLC can't be streamed to it, at least i don't think it can?

Comment

Working...
        X