Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deluge (Seedbox UI)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Deluge (Seedbox UI)

    Guys im having big problems here.

    Can't find an option on the WebUI of Deluge to create a torrent.

    Is there an option somewhere?

    Thanks.

  • #2
    lol, i was just about to open a thread with the same question.
    I really wanna know if there's any way to create a torrent with Deluge.

    Comment


    • #3
      You cant with Deluge. You could ask your provider to instal mktorrent with webgui, or use the command line mktorrent.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by lasty View Post
        You cant with Deluge. You could ask your provider to instal mktorrent with webgui, or use the command line mktorrent.
        Tnx for replying.
        I will ask...

        Comment


        • #5
          There is not such option in webui version But you can Use Deluge windows app so you can easily create .torrents with it.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Criterion View Post
            There is not such option in webui version But you can Use Deluge windows app so you can easily create .torrents with it.
            But can I use it with seedbox?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Wazzaaa View Post
              But can I use it with seedbox?
              sure, why not.
              download the app here
              after install, just add a new connection and fill the hostname and your user & pass spots, just remember u need a different port than webui port called "Daemon-port", get it from your seedbox company.

              Comment


              • #8
                Thanks for all the info there guys.
                Most appreciated!

                ---------- Post added at 01:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 AM ----------

                Ive just tried using the thin client for deluge in windows and have created the .torrent file. But i cant seem to then save that file onto my local ocmputer. It seems to only let me save it on the seedbox server. So if i do that where do i save it onto the seedbox server? To the watch folder or torrents folder?
                Then once saved to there i need to be able to have the .torrent file to be able to upload it to the tracker im a member of. But that trackers browse option only allows me to browse files locally on the PC. so does that then mean i need to browse the seedbox to where i saved that .torrent file to, download it to the PC then upload it to the tracker?

                Seems quite a lot involved if thats the case... I might be better off switching back to Rutorrent but i just kept getting request timeouts with that.

                Thanks guys

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by PeteThePainter View Post
                  Thanks for all the info there guys.
                  Most appreciated!

                  ---------- Post added at 01:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 AM ----------

                  Ive just tried using the thin client for deluge in windows and have created the .torrent file. But i cant seem to then save that file onto my local ocmputer. It seems to only let me save it on the seedbox server. So if i do that where do i save it onto the seedbox server? To the watch folder or torrents folder?
                  Then once saved to there i need to be able to have the .torrent file to be able to upload it to the tracker im a member of. But that trackers browse option only allows me to browse files locally on the PC. so does that then mean i need to browse the seedbox to where i saved that .torrent file to, download it to the PC then upload it to the tracker?

                  Seems quite a lot involved if thats the case... I might be better off switching back to Rutorrent but i just kept getting request timeouts with that.

                  Thanks guys
                  Yes you have to save the .torrent file on your server, anywhere you want
                  for example: /home/hd1/X/torrents,

                  after your .torrent has created, you need to download it on your computer so you can upload it again on your tracker.
                  you can either use ftp programs like filezilla / cuteftp to transfer it to your computer or you can copy and paste the ftp link and download it with your download manager, [IDM, FDM etc..]

                  it will be just a simple link like
                  ftp://x.y.com/torrents/foldername.torrent
                  Last edited by Criterion; April 27, 2013, 04:08 PM.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Nope.......
                    sigpic

                    Raum shadowbuild extJSDB(For VIP) Copper TankGirl IguessNot KevinTrevor
                    Cafe gblaze ghost6945
                    Hyoksang
                    pejiotoPatriotlion GPaX HunTer666 MadafakinBATMAN
                    WhiteLie (For signature) MichaelJenkinsSportsFan23
                    and all the other members and friends (omg too many to add to list)

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X