Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to add a thread to a new subscription folder?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to add a thread to a new subscription folder?

Every time I post something on a thread, it automatically goes to my "Subscriptions" folder, which is okay and I like it. But I wanted to have a warning/notification sent to me every time someone posted on a thread I started, for example, my giveaways.

I don't know if there's such system on T-I, so, if this solution is not valid, I would like to know how do you add threads to a new subscription folder.

For example, if you go to your control panel, on the left side, you'll have a menu with the title "My Subscriptions", where it should be located the "Subscriptions" folder. I created a new folder which I named "My Giveaways" and now I wanted to add threads to it, so I could check it to see if anyone had posted on them, but I can't seem to find this option.

I would like to know how to do it, please...

Thanks a bunch =)

1. Go to your settings page
    2. Make your way to the "Subscriptions" Folder under "My Subscriptions"
    3. Carefully select the threads that you want to move (there's a little check box on the right side of each thread
    4. Scroll down until you see this image:
    5. Click on that button, then choose "Move to Folder". You should be lead to a page where you can change the folder.

Also, you can turn off the option of subscribing to every thread you post in if you'd like. Just go to "General Settings" then change the "Default Thread Subscription Mode". Then you can just subscribe manually any thread.
    Last edited by swiftdestiny; April 7, 2013, 12:18 PM. Reason: typos omgsh

Comment

Originally posted by swiftdestiny View Post
      1. Go to your settings page
      2. Make your way to the "Subscriptions" Folder under "My Subscriptions"
      3. Carefully select the threads that you want to move (there's a little check box on the right side of each thread
      4. Scroll down until you see this image:
      5. Click on that button, then choose "Move to Folder". You should be lead to a page where you can change the folder.

Also, you can turn off the option of subscribing to every thread you post in if you'd. Just go "General Settings" then change the "Default Thread Subscription Mode". Then you can just subscribe manually any thread.
      Well, thank you! I won't turn off the automatic subscribing, because I like it, but this way I can separate threads and choose what I want to check!

Thank you again! =D

Comment

Working...
      X