Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ratio proof question

Hi , I hope you can help me.
    When someone asks for a ratio proof, but doesn't specify a minimum ratio, is there a minimum ratio or any ratio is good enough?

first of all u need to complete ur intro before applying for an invite,
    http://www.torrent-invites.com/intro...tion-form.html
    about ratio proof the more buffer the better or atleast with positive ratio.
    check this guide,
    http://www.torrent-invites.com/free-...way-guide.html
    Good luck
    We buy things we don't need, with money we don't have, to impress people we don't like.

Comment

Originally posted by maor66 View Post
      When someone asks for a ratio proof, but doesn't specify a minimum ratio, is there a minimum ratio or any ratio is good enough?
      No there isn't a minimum ratio requirement. Just like Boot mentioned, get your introduction sorted so that you can become a full member.

Comment

Originally posted by boot View Post
        first of all u need to complete ur intro before applying for an invite,
        http://www.torrent-invites.com/intro...tion-form.html
        about ratio proof the more buffer the better for getting for invite.
        check this guide,
        http://www.torrent-invites.com/free-...way-guide.html
        Good luck
        I know about intro , waiting to be approved.
        Is that mean that even low ratio might get me an invite? (with a small chance obviously)

Comment

There is usually no minimum ratio, but letīs say that if you wan't to apply for an invite and you have a ratio of 0.05 in a tracker and you are about to get kicked out, your chances are dim...

A ratio proof is an indication of your behavior in other trackers so, its a good idea to post good proofs that show you are not only leeching. Good luck!

Comment

I know about intro , waiting to be approved.
            Is that mean that even low ratio might get me an invite? (with a small chance obviously)
            low ratio yes but nothing below 1.
            We buy things we don't need, with money we don't have, to impress people we don't like.

Comment

A lot of us will take the specific site into account when deciding if a ratio proof is "good" or not. If someone posts a proof from a tracker that is rediculously easy to build ratio on and it's at 1.2...that doesn't look so good. But if someone posts a 1.2 from a tracker that is really hard to build ratio on..then it's perfectly fine. It also depends on the tracker you are requesting, if you're looking to get into a tracker that is easy to get in, your chances of getting by with a lower ratio are higher. Strive to get your numbers up as high as you can, and you'll be fine.

Comment

Each person will have their own thing that they're looking for. Drone23 is right and to over simplify it you could possible say <1 bad, >=1 is good.

It also depends on the tracker too. I see that you're hoping to get into blu-evo. That tracker usually has open registration now and again, and so the person doing GAs usually are less stringent.

Comment

It varies from person to person in terms of what's 'good.' But generally speaking, most folks like to see a decent ratio of around 2 or 3 to 1. Of course bigger is usually better, so by all means seed away and impress a few invite givers.
                  Thanks to the powers that be for VIP

Comment

Don't worry about that ratio thingy, as long as it's positive and you edit properly, it's good but.. not for everyone. Once you start applying, you'll know. Best of luck!

P.S. btw, if you got rejected, no worries, there's a LOT of invites here.

Comment

If your tracker account is in danger due to low ratio then obviously you shouldn't post it. Other than that, you're competing with some people who may have high speed seedboxes and whatnot, so post your best one. Even if you don't have an especially impressive ratio, you don't really have anything to lose by applying, so give it a shot. Also as someone else mentioned, it depends on the tracker and the inviter.

Comment

The best ratio proof you have you must sumbit it

Comment

You can get a invite even with a low ratio as some of invites only require you to ask for it. But you should try to keep a good ratio on the tracker to which you were invited by a fellow T-I user, as the account of the person who gave you invite may get banned because of you. Also read the review of the tracker before applying for the invite as on some trackers like TL, seeding is very difficult.

Comment

Working...
                          X