Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tracker with good completion and fast pre times for full BluRay scene releases?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tracker with good completion and fast pre times for full BluRay scene releases?

Hi all,

I'm wondering what is the best tracker for full BluRay scene releases (RARs, not the extracted ISOs or fully extracted files that end up on most HD trackers)?

As minimum requirement the tracker should have a category of its own for it (IPT, TL fail), should of course carry the releases (SCC total fail), and should have most of the releases, and pretty fast (GFT and TShack at least have a category for it, but it is badly and/or slowly filled).

I'm guessing there is a tracker that does better, but what is it? SceneHD?

thx, v12

Boost your ratio cross seeding scene releases on a seedbox - check my beginner friendly tutorial!

HD-MKV?
    PublicHD?
    HDVNbits has good encoders but speed isnt that fast (vietnam site but bluray = multi language)
    sigpic

Raum shadowbuild extJSDB(For VIP) Copper TankGirl IguessNot KevinTrevor
    Cafe gblaze ghost6945
    Hyoksang
    pejiotoPatriotlion GPaX HunTer666 MadafakinBATMAN
    WhiteLie (For signature) MichaelJenkinsSportsFan23
    and all the other members and friends (omg too many to add to list)

Comment

chdbits , hdbits

Comment

Thanks but I meant scene releases from groups like TRUEDEF, LAZERS...
        Sure those end up on the trackers you described, but I want them before that, that's the point :)
        Those can't be the fastest as those trackers don't accept BluRays in RAR format, so someone has to extract them first, which takes time.

Boost your ratio cross seeding scene releases on a seedbox - check my beginner friendly tutorial!

Comment

Is there really no tracker that is good for this yet?

Comment

That's what is happening when requirement too high ;) If i was you i'll try to look the newsgroup side , that could be a good idea . good luck :)

Comment

If you want a tracker that is faster than the fastest trackers available, you're obviously looking for something impossible. Well...It's possible with an axx but it's not like getting an invite to a tracker

Comment

I don't think my requirements are too high, I'm just asking which tracker has about the same standards for full, untouched BluRay scene releases, that dozens of trackers have for TV releases, x264 BluRay rips, console games... ie pre times within a few minutes, category of it's own, catching most of the releases.
                The trackers mentioned above can't be the source, they don't even carry the BluRays in the original scene rars. Also I doubt that the people who are upping those extracted releases have direct access to the scene.

I think there must be some tracker :)

Comment

Maybe, maybe not. When you see a release popping not even a minute after pre, the guy uploading it probably has some connection with the Scene.
                  Last edited by Opt1k4l; March 6, 2013, 04:35 PM.

Comment

Is there a site that is faster than hdbits? Have you tried hd-Spain?

Comment

Originally posted by viola12 View Post
                      Hi all,
                      I'm guessing there is a tracker that does better, but what is it? SceneHD?
                      thx, v12

scene Hd has the category for scene BluRay releases but dont know if its fast or not.

Last edited by HDwood; March 7, 2013, 03:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by HDwood View Post

scene Hd has the category for scene BluRay releases but dont know if its fast or not.

Thanks HDwood, this is exactly what meant. This looks like they get most releases. How fast is the question but this looks good.

Are there any other trackers that have a dedicated BluRay scene release section that looks like this screenshot from SceneHD? Looks like it's not so easy to get into SceneHD.

Comment

Working...
                        X