seedbox RSS only one tracker gets it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seedbox RSS only one tracker gets it

ok .. so I have a seedbox that has rtorrent 0.8.9 on it. I have set up the RSS to auto download some things. Problem is that not all the trackers grab it .. only one of them will for the same torrent.

So For example I have set an auto download for Vampire diaries that came out today. Set it for TD and IPT but only TD got it. So IPT didnt add it to its tracker even though it was the same filter for each tracker set individually. It is in each of the RSS feeds too

Then I tried to do 30 rock and set it for all my trackers for the RSS feeds that I have set up.. and that is TD,IPT,HDS,HD-T,TB,SCC. .. and what do you know .. this time only IPT got it and none of the others grabbed it even though the torrent is in each of the RSS feeds.

also IF I select the RSS feed say for IPT vampire diaries and hit that question mark .. it will say there is a match .. it will be downloaded already and it would be for TD though.

So what I was expecting was to be able to create filters and put the same filter into each tracker RSS seperately and then have them all grab and download that torrent .. and its not working like that at all. This is my first time getting this set up and not sure if this is normal or not really.

Thanks for any help with this!

all i can tell you is that i have a similar behavior while using autodl-irssi. I set up some filters a few days ago and i just realized after reading your post that even though i'm downloading torrents on three trackers with the exact same filters, i don't have twice (nor thrice) the same release on different trackers. So it doesn't seem to come from how RssFeed or autodl-irssi works..? or they just have the same behavior? I dunno. Any help appreciated!

Comment

Originally posted by MehdiO View Post
      all i can tell you is that i have a similar behavior while using autodl-irssi. I set up some filters a few days ago and i just realized after reading your post that even though i'm downloading torrents on three trackers with the exact same filters, i don't have twice (nor thrice) the same release on different trackers. So it doesn't seem to come from how RssFeed or autodl-irssi works..? or they just have the same behavior? I dunno. Any help appreciated!

My only thought is MAYBE something to do with the Hash number. Like if they are the same then the other may not be added. But I cannot confirm this as I cannot see the Hash number on all the sites. Other than that I have no idea what would be causing this to happen or if this is normal or not.

Comment

Working...
      X