This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re-check moved and renamed torrents on utorrent

I've read around on here and the internet to try and get this to work, but it's not working for me.

This is what I'm doing:

- Downloading torrent, not saving the file, just opening the torrent in the browser
    - Automatically downloads into downloads
    - I only select the movie, and don't download the extras that are incorporated in the torrent file, like any pictures etc, apart from srt files which i want

And then what i am doing as I am OCD with these types of things is..

- Moving the file for example Dark Knight (2008) to videos
    - Renaming that file to Dark Knight
    - Make a sub folder within Dark Knight, called Dark Knight
    - Place files into the sub folder
    - In the main folder i add a picture of the cover, so that shows up instead of a blank folder

What i try to do, is once the torrent is stopped, is to click advanced then set download location to the subfolder that contains the items i downloaded.

I click force re-check, and checks..but then it starts to download the items again in that folder i have now selected!

Any help?

I believe you are trying to relocate not recheck .
    To do this do all a above but instead of clicking recheck click on relocate (right click every file and select relocate) than press play it will check the file and start to seed.
    Presuming you are using utorrent
    We want intros back

Stuck with getting that server turned into a seedbox ? Let a pro do it for
    FREE
    FreeSeedboxInstallService
    My Invite Threads
    ~~ Come and Visit us on IRC and have access to this wealth of commands ~~

Comment

Originally posted by duketom View Post
      I believe you are trying to relocate not recheck .
      To do this do all a above but instead of clicking recheck click on relocate (right click every file and select relocate) than press play it will check the file and start to seed.
      Presuming you are using utorrent
      Thanks a lot! Sorted.

Although it creates a new file with just a .dat file in there. But that's ok it doesn't take up any memory.

Comment

The DAT file contains the refer.
        Would you mind changing the subject by putting [SOLVED] in front of it so that it is like this "[SOLVED] Re-check moved and renamed torrents on utorrent"
        This keeps the forums tidy.
        We want intros back

Stuck with getting that server turned into a seedbox ? Let a pro do it for
        FREE
        FreeSeedboxInstallService
        My Invite Threads
        ~~ Come and Visit us on IRC and have access to this wealth of commands ~~

Comment

Working...
        X