Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IP Adress (Tracker Docspedia)

Hi,
    i've got an invitation on Docspedia but i'm not signed in yet.
    actually i've a friend of me who use the same IP adress (inetnet connection) as me, and he has an account on Docspedia.
    if i sign in, will i be banned from the tracker ? if yes how can i do?

Thanks.
    Last edited by khalids1; January 19, 2013, 11:10 AM.

Originally posted by khalids1 View Post
    Hi,
    i've got an invitation on Docspedia but i'm not signed in yet.
    actually i've a friend of me who use the same IP adress (inetnet connection) as me, and he has an account on Docspedia.
    if i sign in, will i be banned from the tracker ? if yes how can i do?

Thenks.
    Most probably you will get banned.First go to the IRC of doscpedia and tell the staff about this issue.But,how comes a friend using your internet connection?
    Usually the tracker rule is one account per person/per IP/per computer(physical address).
    sigpic
    A big thanks for extJSDB for my new class upgrade.
    A high 5 for all my friends .
    Thanks IguessNot for the seedbox.

Comment

Ask the tracker staff. Stuff like this varies from tracker to tracker.

Comment

When you say internet connection do you mean the server provider or you guys are like under the same roof (house)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hearts View Post
          When you say internet connection do you mean the server provider or you guys are like under the same roof (house)
          yes, we are students, we are in the same house and we use the same wireless connection (same IP adress).

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

Originally posted by Lagging View Post
          Ask the tracker staff. Stuff like this varies from tracker to tracker.
          i'm not yet signed in to ask the staff, i'm not sure if i will be banned or not.

Comment

i'm not yet signed in to ask the staff, i'm not sure if i will be banned or not
            Log onto irc and ask them there. I didn't find their irc info here http://www.torrent-invites.com/site-...nel-index.html but pretty much every tracker has one.

Comment

Originally posted by khalids1 View Post
              i'm not yet signed in to ask the staff, i'm not sure if i will be banned or not.
              As many have mentioned go to the IRC.
              Follow this link and you will find the IRC details,however,I'm not sure whether it's the correct IRC of Docspedia.
              DocsPedia :: IRC
              sigpic
              A big thanks for extJSDB for my new class upgrade.
              A high 5 for all my friends .
              Thanks IguessNot for the seedbox.

Comment

Originally posted by Lagging View Post
                Log onto irc and ask them there. I didn't find their irc info here http://www.torrent-invites.com/site-...nel-index.html but pretty much every tracker has one.
                ok, thanks

i'm connected, and waiting for someone to ask.

Comment

Working...
                X