This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PTP recruitment question

I have question about PTP recruitment. First and foremost I want to know what is minimum ratio on statistic of utorrent required to obtain invite. I now have 0.574 ratio, upload is 620GB and download is 1.05TB. Is that enough?
    I'm interested if someone had close to that ratio on utorrent or lower and got invite...
    Also other advises about requirements and yours experiences would be appreciated.
    Thanks.
    Last edited by ElSerbio; January 4, 2013, 05:41 PM.

A lot of it is based upon your ratio on other trackers, not simply utorrent, those statistics are ridiculously easy To fake.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ElSerbio View Post
      I have question about PTP recruitment. First and foremost I want to know what is minimum ratio on statistic of utorrent required to obtain invite. I now have 0.574 ratio, upload is 620GB and download is 1.05TB. Is that enough?
      I'm interested if someone had close to that ratio on utorrent or lower and got invite...
      Also other advises about requirements and yours experiences would be appreciated.
      Thanks.
      You can find the PTP recruitment thread here and the requirements are laid out fairly plainly in that first post. Since no mention is made of torrent client stats I think it's safe to assume that that isn't something they'll be taking into account when considering your application. As long as you can show from your tracker ratio proofs that you manage your accounts responsibly you shouldn't have any problems. My overall utorrent ratio is only about 0.3 but I've never had any problems with being accepted through recruitment threads. I don't think you have anything to worry about :)

Comment

Originally posted by Kvothe View Post
        You can find the PTP recruitment thread here and the requirements are laid out fairly plainly in that first post. Since no mention is made of torrent client stats I think it's safe to assume that that isn't something they'll be taking into account when considering your application. As long as you can show from your tracker ratio proofs that you manage your accounts responsibly you shouldn't have any problems. My overall utorrent ratio is only about 0.3 but I've never had any problems with being accepted through recruitment threads. I don't think you have anything to worry about :)
        5) Unedited screen of the statistics section of your torrent client.
        I think they mention stats of torrent client.

Comment

i think the current stats in your torrent client are close to meaningless.
          Last edited by rackzone; January 4, 2013, 07:26 PM.
          How to become a Power User on specific trackers

Comment

Haha, you're absolutely right, they do ask to see it. I'm not sure how I missed that but I don't think it'll matter anyway. Most people will never have a 1:1 ratio in their torrent client. Tracker staff know this, and it's why they offer things like freeleech and seeding bonuses, so that people who otherwise wouldn't be able to maintain a ratio are then able to. As I said before, your tracker accounts will give them a much better idea of what you are like as a potential member and I would think that's what they'll be focused on primarily.

Comment

Stats from your torrent client seems like valuable info to me.
              If you're using it for some time at least.
              )
              "
              There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven't yet met."

Comment

like rack said i dont think there is enough proofs for torrent client stats. they ask all those to cross check you have been legit, once u clear out ptp is yours.
                We buy things we don't need, with money we don't have, to impress people we don't like.

Comment

Thanks for help, is there someone who got their invite through PTP recruitment and can they say their experiences?

Comment

Originally posted by Atropos View Post
                    Stats from your torrent client seems like valuable info to me.
                    If you're using it for some time at least.
                    They are way too easy to fake though, all the stats are just stored as plain text to be edited as you see fit.
                    sigpic

Comment

Well, i dont disagree with that and i dont know the countermeasures to it either.
                      All i know is with some or less skill you could fake everything.
                      At the end, you just have to be honest when you're applying.If you're not, it'll show up sooner or later, depending on your activities and true goals.
                      )
                      "
                      There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven't yet met."

Comment

I'm not sure who runs the recruitment thread on 55% forums (maybe unclesalty), but I didn't see better stuff on any tracker..so don't worry, just send your application. My utorrent statistic was really lame..anyway, I got in..

Comment

If you have a seedbox, then I don't see the uTorrent statistics making much of a difference. If not, it still shouldn't affect your acceptance, since there are many factors to your statistics. As long as you have some convincing ratio proofs, it should be fine.

Comment

Thanks for help, is there someone who got their invite through PTP recruitment and can they say their experiences?
                            i got in this way and had no problems. just gave them everything they asked for and i got my invite
                            like everyone's said already they're looking at a number of different factors, you're probably over-thinking and over-worrying :)

Originally posted by anoyy View Post
                            I'm not sure who runs the recruitment thread on 55% forums (maybe unclesalty), but I didn't see better stuff on any tracker..so don't worry, just send your application. My utorrent statistic was really lame..anyway, I got in..
                            voltaire runs the new 55% recruitment thread but you can pm unclesalty

Comment

I sent my application. So wish me luck

Comment

Working...
                              X