Best tracker for college textbooks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best tracker for college textbooks?

I'm sorry if this is the wrong spot to be posting this. I'm looking for a tracker that is mainly books / college text books. The new semester is starting and my books are ridiculously expensive. If anyone can help me out here I would really appreciate it. Thanks

I'm a medical student so I got a couple of ebooks I needed on MyAnonamouse. They seemed to have most of the standard books. What specific subject are you searching for ?
    Thanks shadowbuild for the VIP ! And to all of you in T-I who've helped me sofar !

sigpic

KNIGHT OF HIGH HOUSE DARK

My monthly GA: 2 X IPT | 1 X HD-MKV | 5 X MyA

Comment

i doubt you'll find anything that really satisfies your needs.
      MyAnonamouse will come the closest, though...

Comment

BIB is best for textbooks. I have a number of eBook trackers, and BIB has thus far had the largest hit rate.

Comment

i use myanonamouse and docspedia as ebook torrents.

Comment

Originally posted by SmokeTreees View Post
            I'm sorry if this is the wrong spot to be posting this. I'm looking for a tracker that is mainly books / college text books. The new semester is starting and my books are ridiculously expensive. If anyone can help me out here I would really appreciate it. Thanks
            Bibliotik (BIB) Review

Comment

Originally posted by SmokeTreees View Post
              I know all about that. I just wish I was born a few years later so I wouldn't have had to spend so much money on imported American textbooks. It seems that the availability of textbooks is quickly gaining ground within the torrent world. Send me a PM with your email address and I will give you an invite to MyA.

Also, you can try the following sites, which I found very useful:

Library Genesis
              Mobilism • Releases

Good luck!

Comment

Bitspyder or Bibliotik - myanonamouse's weird rules get on my nerves.
                "Dear World, I am leaving because I am bored. I feel I have lived long enough. I am leaving you with your worries in this sweet cesspool. Good luck."

Comment

Originally posted by pulser View Post
                  Bitspyder or Bibliotik - myanonamouse's weird rules get on my nerves.
                  Care to elaborate?

Comment

Originally posted by Vanderbilt View Post
                    Care to elaborate?
                    Most annoying being their seeding rule. You can only seed from the same IP that you downloaded the torrent from.

This proves especially problematic for people like myself who seed from servers, but don't wish to piss about with their various methods of making your home IP the same as that of your server IP when there are alternative trackers available.
                    "Dear World, I am leaving because I am bored. I feel I have lived long enough. I am leaving you with your worries in this sweet cesspool. Good luck."

Comment

general business classes, and finance classes

Comment

Mod Advisory - DO NOT give invites out outside area 51
                        sigpic

Comment

docspedia will help u out

Comment

Originally posted by pulser View Post
                            Most annoying being their seeding rule. You can only seed from the same IP that you downloaded the torrent from.

This proves especially problematic for people like myself who seed from servers, but don't wish to piss about with their various methods of making your home IP the same as that of your server IP when there are alternative trackers available.
                            Interesting. I didn't know about this rule. I'll need to be more careful when I download from mya.

Thanks!

Comment

You can also search via IRC for some books. It helped me sometimes to download a book for school.
                              http://www.torrent-invites.com/misce...ooks-mirc.html

Comment

Working...
                              X