Feralhosting Seedbox help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feralhosting Seedbox help.

Since yesterday my download speed has been fuckd.

I download with under 1mbs on almost every torrent (I have Xenon) my upload sucks aswell and when my friend downloads the exact same torrent (He also has Xenon) he gets around 30 mbs. Some says that what.cd FL has fuckd with most of the feralhosting servers? is that correct or is there just something weird happening for my seedbox?

All help appreciated.

Best regards Henrik1908 - Merry christmas
    sigpic

Originally posted by Henrik1908 View Post
    Since yesterday my download speed has been fuckd.

I download with under 1mbs on almost every torrent (I have Xenon) my upload sucks aswell and when my friend downloads the exact same torrent (He also has Xenon) he gets around 30 mbs. Some says that what.cd FL has fuckd with most of the feralhosting servers? is that correct or is there just something weird happening for my seedbox?

All help appreciated.

Best regards Henrik1908 - Merry christmas

Hi mate.
    Well sometimes upload speed sucks,yeah.The best way to cope up with this is creating a new help ticket for the seedbox dealer.Let them know about this issue.If it's a server,and you know about installing OS s and clients, set up the client again.Switch to some other client.rtorrent and deluge are good.
    But the best way as I think is,letting the feralhosting.
    However,during the freeleeh of a big tracker like what.cd,you can expect a too damn high upload speed unless you have autodl function on or you are so quick with adding the torrent to the seedbox right after the upload.

And wish you a merry x'mas too.
    sigpic
    A big thanks for extJSDB for my new class upgrade.
    A high 5 for all my friends .
    Thanks IguessNot for the seedbox.

Comment

Well my speeds are really fuckd atm like 50kbs on UL and DL..... on almost EVERYTORRENT!.... i made a support ticket and hope it will help=/
      sigpic

Comment

Well my speeds are really fuckd atm like 50kbs on UL and DL..... on almost EVERYTORRENT!.... i made a support ticket and hope it will help=/

Same here with what.cd torrents.Some are not even downloading mate.
        sigpic

Comment

Well it's ALL my torrents not only what.cd
          sigpic

Comment

It could be the server is stuffed, it could be that you have some users on the server going beyond what's reasonable. The hosting network could have issues too. There are a plethora of possible reasons.

It's also xmas. It might take time to get under control. Might be time to spend with your family.

Comment

It's not only what.cd and a guy recommended me to try Deluge instead of ruTorrent so I did ... then I get the following ticket answer:
              Hello,

Well, you're currently hammering your disk while Deluge hashses the files. Additionally, you've set your max connections to unlimited, which is going to kill your speeds almost entirely. I've set your connections to a more sane number (50).

Regards,
              Bobtentpeg

But it were slow on ruTorrent aswell and the limit were 50 on ruTorrent.... so I do not believe that is the cause..

Thanks for trying to help me out.

My seedbox spec:
              Storage: 1 TB
              Download speed: 1 Gbps+
              Upload speed: 1 Gbps
              Upload traffic: 12 TB

Best regards Henrik1908
              sigpic

Comment

It's not only what.cd and a guy recommended me to try Deluge instead of ruTorrent so I did ... then I get the following ticket answer:
                Hello,

Well, you're currently hammering your disk while Deluge hashses the files. Additionally, you've set your max connections to unlimited, which is going to kill your speeds almost entirely. I've set your connections to a more sane number (50).

Regards,
                Bobtentpeg

But it were slow on ruTorrent aswell and the limit were 50 on ruTorrent.... so I do not believe that is the cause..

Thanks for trying to help me out.

My seedbox spec:
                Storage: 1 TB
                Download speed: 1 Gbps+
                Upload speed: 1 Gbps
                Upload traffic: 12 TB

Best regards Henrik1908

Well,next time,if you are downloading heavy(large file size) files,don't download the entire torrent.Instead,select the smallest file,usually the .nfo or .txt file,and some other files which will be around 3 or 4gb totally.Set "don't download" to other files.I'm referring to a large torrent with so many files(as an example,a pack).This way,you'll get the selected file a bit more faster while the other leechers try to download the whole torrent with a huge traffic.
                sigpic

Comment

Got a new message.

Hello,

Your performance will be affected entirely by how you use the disk, e.g., if you hamper available disk IO then you will see a massive slow down. Operations such as hash checking will consume all available disk IO and having a large number of connections will lower the ops/s available.

Regards,
                  Joshua

Cant see what I shall do better, I use it as much as I normally do it happened suddently
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X