RuTorrent help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RuTorrent help

So, I recently changed my seedbox (same provider, new server). With my old box rutorrent would display the torrents I was loading as such, "name.of.torrent has been successfully added". The new server just shows "torrent successfully added", which is a pain in ass to keep track of when adding a bunch of torrents at once.

I have no idea what I did to get my old server to display the names of the torrents when loading them, and neither does my seedbox provider.

Anyone here know how to change this?
    sigpic
    Thanks ​DSRTG to for my VIP

New to T-I?

I don't think that's a setting you can control, it's probably a difference between rutorrent versions.

You can always ftp the torrents to your server to help you keep track while adding a bunch of them at once.

Comment

BatTaser i have the same on mine doesnt say what was added just say its added im on version 3.4 with rtorrent of 0.9.2/0.13.2

Comment

I believe if you right click those tabs you can pick a list of different tabs to be shown.

when i say tabs I meant (download,upload,ratio,upload speed,download speed, ratio for the day, ratio for the week, ratio for the month Those thing all the way on up)

sigpic

Comment

I do believe that is a plugin you are talking about not sure off the top of my head which one it is.

Comment

If I had to make a guess, looking at my currently running plugins, I'd say maybe a setting with the _noty plugin. That seems to be the one that handles notifications.

Edit: There's no config file for it. My ruTorrent version and plugin version is 3.5

Comment

method.set_key = event.download.inserted_new,log,"print=\"LOADED \",$d.name=,\" [\",$convert.date=$system.time=,\"]\""

But that won't show up in your webui, but in The Real Thing™. ;)

Comment

Working...
              X