This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red torrent

I have to torrent from What.cd on seed and they are red. In tracker tab in utorrent is says offline (timed out). I use utorrent 3.1.3 and it's on whitelist. Is it because tracker is down or something else... Does anybody else have same problem with this tracker?

When say Timeout that is mean cannot to connect with tracker and connection to tracker timout maybe that's under DDos

Comment

i`d say tracker down. BTW, you`re not the initial uploader are you?

Comment

ElSerbio you're not alone, I have over 700 torrents on my seedbox with the same issue. Just let them be, they will reconnect eventually.

Comment

when i see "red" this is usually my first indicator, that a tracker is down. just leave it be, it'l go back to blue.
          special thanks to extJSDB for the VIP. special thanks to SiniuS for the avatar.
          sigpic
          "Alea iacta est." - The die is cast

"Veni, vidi, vici!" - I came, I saw, I conquered.

caesar....

Comment

What.cd's tracker is down atm

Comment

Thanks. I though it might be problem with the tracker...At least I know it's not on my part....

Comment

Originally posted by ElSerbio View Post
                Thanks. I though it might be problem with the tracker...At least I know it's not on my part....
                Yes Timeout means tracker side problem or client side connection drop

Comment

Originally posted by TaffelChip View Post
                  i`d say tracker down. BTW, you`re not the initial uploader are you?
                  No, I just downloaded two torrents and when they finished and went into seeding mode they became red...

Comment

I was having the same problem yesterday at BTN and i usually search the forums to see if others are complaining about the same problem. Turns out the tracker was down or something! Try searching to see if you're the only one experiencing the issue.

Comment

Sometimes as well in whatcd you must be carefull when you go to download a new upload because many times the uploaded album doesnt have the quality needed because the rip was bad and then they take down the torrent and it becomes red at your torrent client...
                      sigpic

Comment

everything seems to be back to normal now

Comment

Yeah, now it's all ok. All seeds are green

Comment

Working...
                          X