This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banned in BMTV.

BitMeTV banned me saying that i cheated. The fact is i didn't. Also, my ratio was sometimes changing without me doing anything. I think that someone hacked me. And the staff refused to ban the ip, not the account. What can i do now, besides changing my other accounts passwords? Also, why would i need to cheat?I have a 100mbps up internet speed.
    Last edited by tompurlk; November 20, 2012, 02:09 AM.
    sigpic

I can't be impossible; I exist! I think what you meant to say is, 'I give up; he's improbable'.

Go to IRC and ask why they banned you ? may be it's a mistake,I was disable for reason ratio cheating and after they check,my account is enable ;)

Comment

They're banned me today. I don't know reason.
      Will go to their irc soon.

Comment

the staff from bitmetv is well known for it's incompetence and lameness..
        A sudden ban on bitmetv - nothing new
        I suggest you write them in the most possible polite way ever. If not, screw them, the tracker is way too overrated for it's content/speed/comunity.
        ._.

Comment

Join IRC channel I think they can probe and solve your problem

Comment

Originally posted by tompurlk View Post
            BitMeTV banned me saying that i cheated. The fact is i didn't. Also, my ratio was sometimes changing without me doing anything. I think that someone hacked me. And the staff refused to ban the ip, not the account. What can i do now, besides changing my other accounts passwords? Also, why would i need to cheat?I have a 100mbps up internet speed.
            Please try to sort out your problem on bitmetv.

irc :- irc.bitmetv.org
            Port :- 6667
            Channel: #bitmetv.help

Trying is your best way to get out of the problem,just give it a try buddy.

More help :-http://www.torrent-invites.com/help/...in-us-irc.html

Comment

I got banned after having received a kind invite in the 10% forum this morning (GMT+1), I registered, browsed for 10 minutes and in the afternoon when I came back home and tried to connect got told my acct was banned !!!! Outrageous. Could it be because they somehow understood I got the invite here ? I would like to get the account back but above all I would never want to damage my inviter ! Ideas before I join the #IRC ???

Comment

Originally posted by lucertola View Post
                I got banned after having received a kind invite in the 10% forum this morning (GMT+1), I registered, browsed for 10 minutes and in the afternoon when I came back home and tried to connect got told my acct was banned !!!! Outrageous. Could it be because they somehow understood I got the invite here ? I would like to get the account back but above all I would never want to damage my inviter ! Ideas before I join the #IRC ???
                Your only way of knowing the issue is contacting the irc.They can identify the problem,hopefully its not your fault.Please take a look into there irc.

irc :- irc.bitmetv.org
                Port :- 6667
                Channel: #bitmetv.help

More help :-Re. How to join us in IRC!

Comment

As I stated and agreed with the kind person giving me the invite, I'll let him sort out this mess first (his account got banned too) and then if it wasn't for him giving out the invites here, I'll go ask. If that tracker is banning people (both inviters and invitees) just because it happened on this site (and this is the ONLY reason I can think of as of now) despite the inviter taking great care in selecting people with good credentials, I think that should be made very explicit in the tracker review or somewhere else. I personally find it a legitimate but very stupid stance.
                  Thanks for the support.

Comment

Originally posted by lucertola View Post
                    As I stated and agreed with the kind person giving me the invite, I'll let him sort out this mess first (his account got banned too) and then if it wasn't for him giving out the invites here, I'll go ask. If that tracker is banning people (both inviters and invitees) just because it happened on this site (and this is the ONLY reason I can think of as of now) despite the inviter taking great care in selecting people with good credentials, I think that should be made very explicit in the tracker review or somewhere else. I personally find it a legitimate but very stupid stance.
                    Thanks for the support.
                    My personal experience with the tracker was good...They didnot ban me,whom i given invite was banned..Maybe it was luck or not,dont know....

so please try it out.

Comment

BitMeTV is a very very overrated tracker. I do maintain an active account with a good ratio there, but I don't treat it as my main TV site (TvT.com, the best by the way).
                      It's just like TvT.ro (FreshOnTV), a huge pile of mess.

Comment

Originally posted by tompurlk View Post
                        If you have connection higher than 100mbps maybe(just maybe) this cause they think you are cheater (but must use statistic analyses i think). say staffs this. I don't know bitmetv but bitme says maybe you ban because of this

Comment

The best thing that you have to do now is go to their irc and talk them politely and also tell them that your connection is very fast so that they know that you didnt use any ratio cheater or something
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by peaches77
                            Why wouldnt you come to me about this? after all i invited you.... anyways i have no choice but to let the staff figure this out...
                            well you know now, before you bring him to the "block". try to help him figure it out. it seems another member in this thread was also banned.

i had a problem with an invitee, on MyA yesterday, he joined, got disabled in less then 2 hours. i then spoke to someone at MyA, everything got sorted out, member is back "enabled" no problems. {seedbox issue}

you can use the "block" when all other avenue's have been exhausted....its not goin anywhere
                            special thanks to extJSDB for the VIP. special thanks to SiniuS for the avatar.
                            sigpic
                            "Alea iacta est." - The die is cast

"Veni, vidi, vici!" - I came, I saw, I conquered.

caesar....

Comment

Matter is now on the Chopping Block ~ This thread is now closed pending the outcome of that investigation

Thread Closed
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X