Ratio Proof, what's it all about?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ratio Proof, what's it all about?

Hi, I'm having trouble understanding ratio proof. I have no ratio because I haven't downloaded anything because I don't have access to any trackers because I don't have an invite and I need ratio proof to get one. What am I missing?

Cheers,
    ExecuteNz

lol yeah you are in sort of a catch 22 situation. You can always look at our open tracker section of the forum and join a tracker that has open sign ups to get a proof, or you can look for a giveaway that is just ask that requires a speedtest only for the invite to a site.

We also have a competition on our irc for members called lotto where you can win invites if you are lucky. where there is a will there is a way and I am sure that you will get well on your way once you get the ball rolling

Comment

sigpic
      A proud Torrent-Invite Introduction Crew.
      If you need help with anything, just send me a pm,

Comment

You can easily has some good tracker's invite like IPT or TD (torrent day) which you can seed there easily and build a good tracker which you can use as a ratio proof .

Comment

Well if you have no ratio proofs for private trackers, you could use your torrent client stats. For instance, utorrents help menu has a show statistics section. Providing you with all kinds of information about your downloading and uploading habits. If you are a good user, you will have a ratio above 1.0 regardless of private or public tracker use.

Comment

You can use torrent client stats
            or you can sign up to open trackers and builte your ratio proofs
            or looking for "just ask" giveaway

edit i saw scenefz is open now
            is grate ratioless tracker for begginers

Comment

Ratio proof proofs your understanding of the PT rules and that you're a good pirate.
              Speed.cd is a good place for you! A lot of freeleeches can help you build a good ratio.

Comment

SceneBits is also an easy tracker to build ratio on. Pretty sure it's still open. TV-Scene is extremely easy to build ratio on, if you just leave your torrents going to build up bonus points. Pretty sure it's also open.

Comment

you could build a decent ratio on rutracker pretty easily. i think libble is open, that's easy as hell to seed/upload. just look for open or semi private trackers, its not hard at all to get a decent looking ratio on most of those

Comment

The best advice has already been said above, look through the open signups. There are many surprisingly good sites open quite often and you may find they are all you need. In the meantime once you are using them you will learn and be able to show ratio proofs down the line. You should spend a few months on these sites first so that when you do go to apply or request other trackers here at T-I you have proofs and you have spent some time on trackers so your accounts have some age which i always look out for.

Comment

Working...
                    X