X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error: Media Player Classic

Error creating EVR Custom renderer

Hi guys ,

I need some help with MPC. I have recently installed K-Lite Codec Pack 9.2.0 Standard and i'm having troubles using it (i tried to open a 720p movie) .. i posted a screenshot here :

Searching the internet with this error message suggests that you are lacking directx9.

Try updating your video card drivers and installing the latest DirectX that works for your video card.

Originally posted by tetsuo55,MPC-HC Project Manager
    Hello, its unfortunate that you got these results.At this time we are only developing EVR-CP and VMR9-renderless, both depend on drawing a DirectX surface directly to the videocard, if the surface can not be created it will give you the errors you have reported.

It would be a good idea if someone could fix the cause of the crash in the old renderer (since its basically software based) and then applied a patch that would cause any failure of VMR9-R or EVR-CP to fall back to the old renderer.

Comment

Open MPC >>> View >>> Options >>> Playback >>> Output >>> In "DirectShow Video" Choose System Dafault
      sigpic

Thanks SiniuS for Everything.

Comment

Originally posted by SNA View Post

Open MPC >>> View >>> Options >>> Playback >>> Output >>> In "DirectShow Video" Choose System Dafault

Thanks SNA , problem solved.

Comment

Working...
        X