web site for french documentaries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• web site for french documentaries

Hello! I like french documentaries very much! Some programe like Thalassa, Envoye special are very good. I am looking for a website special for french documentaries from long time. Anyone can give a web site ?

try bluetigers.ca..... i dont know much about french though but it is french only site...might b of some help!
    sigpic
    Thanks Eknows for making me VIP
    THNKS Mate88 for avatar

Comment

Maybe there you can find French documentaries - http://www.torrent-invites.com/open-...ench-zone.html

Comment

Hello sha_ou,

From my experience, GKS has a lot of documentaries in good quality. It's a french tracker.

Appart from GKS, there's FrenchTorrentDB (FTDB) but it's never open for signups.

The Pirate Island (TPI) is a new french tracker with open signups. There isn't as much torrents as on GKS but it looks promising considering it's only 2 months old.

HDFrench-Zone (HDF-Z) is more about full bluray rips, 3D films and the like. There are full hd documentaries too but it's not on par with GKS at all

To be more precise, at the moment, there are :

- 129 documentaries on HDF-Z

- 800 HD documentaries and 1960 documentaries on GKS

- 196 TV documentaries, 41 DVD documentaries rips and 73 HD documentaries on TPI

- I'm not a member of FTDB so i can't tell what they have

Current status of these trackers
        :

- HDF-Z : closed, you need an invite. They are rarely open for signups

- GKS : closed, you need to wait for accounts to be deleted or get and invite

- TPI : open for signups, they will close once they reach 40 000 members (they have 400 or more new members per day)

- FTDB : apparently never open for signups, invitation only...And it seems like the invite system is closed at the moment (at least that's what a member said to me)

Comment

Originally posted by Opt1k4l View Post
          - I'm not a member of FTDB so i can't tell what they have
          : 1839

- FTDB : apparently never open for signups, invitation only...And it seems like the invite system is closed at the moment (at least that's what a member said to me)
          FTDB is only by invitation, but the invitation system is not closed, there is always a way to join this tracker. Perhaps you confuse that with WiHD which permanently closed invitations.

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpathos View Post
            : 1839

FTDB is only by invitation, but the invitation system is not closed, there is always a way to join this tracker. Perhaps you confuse that with WiHD which permanently closed invitations.
            Well i don't really know about invitations, it's just what a guy told me...Or maybe my interpretation of it.

To be honest, i don't really use French general trackers except when i need a documentary. GKS is the best among the private ones for that. For general stuff like apps or games, i avoid them because almost 100% of them force you to unpack Scene releases. It seems like a trend in the french tracker world and for an old timer in the torrent world like me, unpacking a Scene release for uploading it is not something i like to do.

Comment

Well i don't really know about invitations, it's just what a guy told me...Or maybe my interpretation of it.

To be honest, i don't really use French general trackers except when i need a documentary. GKS is the best among the private ones for that. For general stuff like apps or games, i avoid them because almost 100% of them force you to unpack Scene releases. It seems like a trend in the french tracker world and for an old timer in the torrent world like me, unpacking a Scene release for uploading it is not something i like to do.
              No problem, but as I have an account on each of the four trackers mentioned, I just wanted to update your information which for the rest were excellent. :)

Comment

Aucun problème, je ne me sens pas offensé ;-)

Comment

you can find a lot ot of documentaries in: FrenchTorrentDb
                  But the registrations are closed

Comment

Working...
                  X