Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Possible to get Biblitok Invite - with books to offer?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible to get Biblitok Invite - with books to offer?

How in the world do people get Bibliotik invites? I only ever used demonoid, and now that it's down, I have no where to post or get audiobooks and ebooks. I have hundreds of audiobooks and hundreds of ebooks (majority are pdf and mobi), so I don't come empty handed. I've heard that it's almost impossible to go through IRC to get an invite these days. Where do people go? I have no time around kids and my job to track down how to break into a secret club, haha. Any ideas?

Since I've been a member here I haven't seen a Bibliotek invite put up for grabs in the 10% or 33% forums. At one of my private trackers a member was giving away "unimited" Bibliotek invites and I tried to get one there but he was looking for people who had been members for at least 6 months so that means I need another 4 months before I qualify. I don't expect to be able to get one before then. :(

Comment

Why don't you try AudioBookTorrents instead?

Comment

Originally posted by SCiZOR View Post
        Why don't you try AudioBookTorrents instead?
        ABT is invite only too and getting its invite now after demonoid will hard. As for bibliotik you can get its invite from other torrent sites invite forum or wait here for someone to giveaway. BTW you need your intro to be accepted first.

Comment

Are bibliotik invites really so hard to get? Is it worth looking for one or can I get the same stuff from other trackers?

Comment

Yeah, am looking for an invite too. A shame that library.nu is gone...

Comment

Originally posted by Booksbookbooks View Post
              How in the world do people get Bibliotik invites? I only ever used demonoid, and now that it's down, I have no where to post or get audiobooks and ebooks. I have hundreds of audiobooks and hundreds of ebooks (majority are pdf and mobi), so I don't come empty handed. I've heard that it's almost impossible to go through IRC to get an invite these days. Where do people go? I have no time around kids and my job to track down how to break into a secret club, haha. Any ideas?
              You dont need offer anything to get invites here, you just need be a good and activity member here

Comment

In order to receive any invites, you'll need to create an introduction and become a full member. Once that is completed, you will have access to invite giveaways.

Comment

Bibliotik has become one of the most elusive trackers to get an invite to. I've read on the T-I IRC that they have banned members here for "invite chains" and in general just do not want the attention that they have received since the fall of Demonoid. I'm still fighting to get an invite here... but it seems to be an uphill battle. Good luck!

Comment

You can try to join MyAnonamouse. It is a good ebook n audiobook site too. Besides it is far easier to maintain ratio on MyA and the staff is friendly too.

Comment

Yeah I agree with night crawler try to get a MyA invite. They have pretty good content and are easy to maintain a ratio on because of there bonus point system. It will hold you over until the fallout of demonoid shutting down blows over at least

Comment

I have to echo the MyAnonaMouse suggestions. Very good selection, very easy to get bonus with which you can trade in for upload credits or VIP, and a ton of freeleech to get you started. I read a ton and it's been my go to tracker recently. Also, it's very easy to get an invite ;)

Comment

I am on Bibliotik, and I have to say I prefer MyA, it has a FAR better selection, as well as being incredibly easy to maintain a ratio.

Bib - 55,000 torrents
                          MyA - 88,000

Go with MyA, Bib isn't even that great.

Comment

I just don't agree with Bibliotik being hard to seed. If you upload 100 torrents it becomes ratioless to you. This is what the ratio rules says:

"Users who have uploaded 100 torrents are exempt from these requirements.Please note that this means 100 actively-seeded uploads. If any of your torrents are deleted for inactivity or any other reason, leaving you with less than 100 uploads, you are no longer exempt. If this happens, your required ratio will be calculated based on the amount you have downloaded."

This is far from difficult, it took me one night to do upload 160 and I got a promotion to PU in two weeks.

Oh, yeah, it's hard if you don't want to really give something back to the community.
                            The Seedbox From Scratch Script

I'm not a native english speaker and my writing and (even) understanding of the language is far, far away from fluent, so, if you, native english speaker or not, have enough linguistic proficiency and found something in my words which you are absolutely certain that is a grammar or spell error, please, feel free correct me by PM or even expose it (so people learn from my errors), just don't go (too) off topic and don't make me more unsure than I already am.

Comment

I have to be honest; the chance of a bibliotek invite is what attracted me to this site to begin with! Though, just being on for a day, i'm so impressed with the community. This is the first place i've felt at home for a while on the internet.

Can we turn this thread into an ebook/audiobook thread? It's already partially there. I'm like BooksBooksBooks; i depended on Demonoid.

Comment

Working...
                              X