Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Account on Art of misdirection or Magic Torrents.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Account on Art of misdirection or Magic Torrents.

Hello, i'm an Italian Magician Mago Mentalis. I am a mentalist and magician to do the job in the Sicily. I would like to know how you can create an account on art of misdirection and magic torrents? Thanks

Well, I see that you are a new member, Now, you are 0%, but you can create an introduction here:
    http://www.torrent-invites.com/introductions/

After your intro is accepted, you'll be promoted to 10% and after that you'll be able to apply for invites.

Comment

Thanks Salsal!

Comment

Originally posted by MagoMentalis View Post
        Hello, i'm an Italian Magician Mago Mentalis. I am a mentalist and magician to do the job in the Sicily. I would like to know how you can create an account on art of misdirection and magic torrents? Thanks
        AOM invites are hard to find.
        If you are at 33% or higher, you may create request threads in this section. You can fill requests, and requests yourself. To reach 33%, you must have 50 posts + 25 reputation points + 30 days on site-from a thread by JJ

sigpic

"Any human who can defeat Superman through sheer cleverness deserves to be feared and admired." - Jesse Schedeen IGN

PM me when its important, and not before....

Comment

For AOM:As far as i know you have to answer more or less 10 questions and you have to sent them to specific email id (email id for application submission) and in that application you have to attach video or some proof of your work and have to show that you are pro in this field.they don't take amateurs.and if you are lucky then you will be in queue.and hopefully you may end up signing up
          Thank you T-I for everything
          Special Thanks to
          DSRTG for giving me VIP
          Thanks to Gblaze for my avatar
          My GA:
          10%, 33%, 55% , Bonus, VIP
          My Requests: FTN, Hdbits.org, Pedro
          If you need any sort of help from me, feel free to PM me

Comment

And how do we get hold of the email address to email them our application?

Comment

Originally posted by useless View Post
              For AOM:As far as i know you have to answer more or less 10 questions and you have to sent them to specific email id (email id for application submission) and in that application you have to attach video or some proof of your work and have to show that you are pro in this field.they don't take amateurs.and if you are lucky then you will be in queue.and hopefully you may end up signing up
              lol god damn... that's one tough tracker to get into!

Comment

You can see magic related content in other trackers too

Comment

Originally posted by tommyok_45 View Post
                  And how do we get hold of the email address to email them our application?
                  i have it if you really need it and are serious

@MagoMentalis i looked into you, nice work. I am sure someone like you would be able to get membership of AOM
                  Last edited by Keyser; November 16, 2012, 01:32 PM.

Comment

Hi Mago,

Your effects looks great in those videos. Hope you get an invite.

Comment

Working...
                    X