Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Tracker for non-scene Olympic Coverage.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Tracker for non-scene Olympic Coverage.

Any help would be appreciated

I know about BTN and thebox.bz

Any other ones that I'm missing?

IPT and TL have a lot of Olympics content (idk if its nsc)

Comment

Last edited by macxt; December 19, 2013, 12:46 AM.

Comment

Thanks man :)

Not to get an invite for the tracker aha

Comment

great olympics untill now with surprising results
          sigpic

​A Special Thanks to SiniuS

Comment

I know you said non-scene, but it is worth pointing out that SCC has had GREAT coverage so far (only rival in my opinion has been BTN).
            sigpic
            Thanks ​DSRTG to for my VIP

New to T-I?

Comment

Originally posted by BieberFever View Post
              Any help would be appreciated

I know about BTN and thebox.bz

Any other ones that I'm missing?
              Freshon.tv (TvT) they upload it always at the end of the day as freeleech.

Comment

CHDBits.. I assume most have Chinese audio though.. can live with it if there are no other copies around.

Comment

Originally posted by jetsryan View Post
                  CHDBits.. I assume most have Chinese audio though.. can live with it if there are no other copies around.

I would actually really like to see the olympics from the Chinese perspective. That might be something worth checking out.
                  sigpic
                  Thanks ​DSRTG to for my VIP

New to T-I?

Comment

I recently have been on the hunt for the exact same thing. BTN has been far better for me than sport-scene.net. Part of the reason is that I've just recently signed up for sport-scene.net through open signups and if you join through open signups, your starting user class is "Bench Warmer" where you can only download freeleech until you upload 7GB. I also like that BTN is ratioless considering the fact that I'm on my home connection without a seedbox. FYT has some olympic coverage as well, but It's not the best, in my opinion. I just searched IPtorrents ("Olympics") and came up with 117 results. BTN has approximately 200 Olympic vids. Sport-Scene.net has a little less than 45 olympic vids. FYT has 35 olympic vids. TorrentLeech has a little less than 50.
                    On a lot of the scene trackers, I noticed that many of the Olympic content is "Olympics Australian Highlights Day #", so not entirely sure how that is. I was trying to get a The Sports Torrent Network (TSTN) invite for the Olympics, so I'm interested in how their Olympic coverage is. Supposedly they open around the first of the month.

I'd like to know if there are any other better trackers for Olympics, as well. I'm not sure about SCC, CHDBits, TvT, or thebox.bz as people above me mentioned.

Update: I actually just signed up for thebox.bz (they're open) and they have a pretty good selection. They have about 100 Olympic vids, but I believe it has some unique content I haven't seen on some other trackers that have a lot of the same stuff. Basically, I feel pretty set with BTN and thebox. I'd still love to hear what others think or if there's anything I'm missing.
                    Oh yeah, and TorrentDay has a pretty nice selection of about close to 150 Olympic vids with a nice variety.
                    Last edited by colorfulswirls; August 2, 2012, 03:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jetsryan View Post
                      If it says CCTV in the name, it's Chinese. 2HD releases are in English.

Comment

ipt, BTN, TL

Comment

This is just what I've been looking for too. Thanks!

As for watching the Olympics in Chinese, I can personally attest to it being very pro-China in its coverage and commentary, haha. But that's true of Olympics coverage in any country. The only real benefit I see to watching Olympics from other countries is that you get a lot more in-depth info about that country's athletes and athletic history. Commentators also have more insights on sports that are a typical national strength like gymnastics in Bulgaria, or archery in Korea.

Anyway, thanks again for all of the personal experiences with these different trackers.

Comment

TSTN, sportscene has some caps

The best ones are still BTN and the box.bz :/

Comment

For tennis fans, t3nnis.tv and tennis-haven cover almost all tennis matches, just as expected..

Comment

Working...
                              X