Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Download is Downloading but is not Downloading?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Download is Downloading but is not Downloading?

Hi guys!

I know this sounds confusing but basically, I was looking at my stats on some websites and they say that I didn't download any of the torrent I downloaded even though I did download them - usually this would happen if you already had the torrent on your seedbox hard drive but I definitely didn't.

Is this normal?

Wiska.

Maybe not yet updating? Wait until your download finish, and see if updating? Which tracker?

Comment

That's what I thought as well but it is happening on BitSpyder, BTN, PTP and a few others, these torrents are about 2 weeks old so it should have registered by now right?

Comment

Let me get this clearly.. You download them 2weeks ago, but still not showing on your stats until today? Try stop that torrent and resume back.

Comment

No, no.

The torrent name shows up in my download list just fine, it just says that I downloaded 0% percent of it lol and that I am seeding it :D

Comment

Of course your download is 0%.. you already have them on your seedbox. That torrent only re-checking when you add them, so you didnt download anything. This is what we call cross-seeding. Download from other site and seed them on other site.

notes : i'm not sure if i understand correctly what you mean here lol

Comment

But I never ever downloaded them before LOL! I do a lot of cross seeding but not on BS and BTN as their torrents can't be found elsewhere, might this be because my box is a Kimsufi?

Comment

Then lucky you, free download everywhere lol.

Comment

Really, is that why!? :O That is amazing! :D

Comment

I think you better PM staff on your tracker. I have no idea what is happening...

Comment

Which client are you using?

Comment

If I were you I would PM staff right away before you get yourself banned for cheating.

Comment

Okay will do!

Thanks for the help guys :)

Comment

try using a different client and see what happens..

Comment

I am using Rutorrent and I've already PM'ed the staff, just waiting for a reply now :)
                              I will try using a different client!

Comment

Working...
                              X