X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by madog123 View Post
    hi,
    when there is a banner at the end, it is impossible to click for that post - Thank for this post
    is someone check this? sometimes i really want to give thank but it impossible

Comment

Error when doing a search.

Comment

Error when editing a post

Last edited by mtguy8787; April 18, 2014, 11:59 PM.

Comment

when there is a banner at the end, it is impossible to click for that post - Thank for this post
          +1
          Thanks for this post button becomes visible after posting reply to that thread.

Comment

Errors when searching

http://www.imagebam.com/image/3c4098315010857

Comment

v4 Bug
              Bug
              Upon visiting a page and then hitting back in my browser, most links aren't clickable in the 'Open Trackers' and 'Latest Giveaways'.
              Is it new?
              Yes, not reported
              Information
              By most i mean all but the last 6 or so Open Trackers. Very strange. This includes the show/hide buttons for these boxes. If I reload they are clickable again, but it's been reproducible on every attempt. When I mouse over nothing happens, when i click nothing happens. It's like my browser recognizes it as background.

Win 7 64bit
              Chrome Version 33.0.1750.154 m
              TI v4 theme
              Screenshot(s)
              n/a
              How to reproduce
              Upon first loading the homepage, check to see that they're all clickable. Go to any other page on the forum, then hit back. Notice that most links are not clickable. Reload homepage and voila, clickable again.

Comment

v4 Bug
                Bug
                When I go to approve an introduction, the little window that pops up saying like "Are you sure you want to approve this introduction", If I click on 'Cancel' rather than 'OK', it still approves it anyway.
                Is it new?
                I've noticed it for about 2 months
                Information
                N/A
                Screenshot(s)
                N/A
                How to reproduce
                Go to an unapproved introduction, and go to Thread Tools> Approve this introduction> Click cancel on the popup that says "Are you sure".

Comment

v4 Bug
                  Bug
                  Whenever I post or visit a link with post id , something like - http://www.torrent-invites.com/showt...=1#post1930628 , the thanks button doesn't appear on that particular post the id of which is mentioned in the link.
                  Is it new?
                  I don't know , i have been observing it for past couple of days.
                  Information
                  Only the link which has post id has this problem. If i remove the post id , the thanks button is visible.
                  Screenshot(s)

the link with post id shows no thanks button on that "particular" post.

Remove the post id so thanks button appeared on that post and disappeared on 1st post by default.
                  How to reproduce
                  Take any thread.I took this for example - http://www.torrent-invites.com/showthread.php?t=264417

since i chose this thread the link is directed to 1st post by default , so thanks button doesn't appear on 1st post.

Now select the 2nd post link - http://www.torrent-invites.com/showt...=1#post1930628

tada!the thanks button won't appear on 2nd post now but would re-appear on 1st post .

Comment

v4 Bug
                    Bug
                    The [goto] BB code doesn't work anymore.
                    Is it new?
                    Afaik it's broken since the site hack
                    Information
                    If you click on any anchor link you are always forwarded to the forum home page.

A workaround is to use regular links instead. I did that in the Non-English Tracker Overview. However, these links open in a new tab which is annoying/confusing.

Screenshot(s)
                    n/a
                    How to reproduce
                    Normal usage of [goto] code.

sigpic
                    Sharing together - now and forever

Comment

v4 Bug
                      Bug
                      bug in reporting a post
                      Is it new?
                      yes, i guess so, i have reported a couple of posts before, but this is the first time i am experiencing this
                      Information
                      i just reported a post, about a user using unauthorized image hosts, but after i reported it, it in the help thread, it is displayed as 'Reported Post by rav1" by fir3bl4z3r.
                      when i tried opening the thread i get, "access denied page"
                      Screenshot(s)

How to reproduce
                      report a post

Comment

[MENTION=257130]FiR3Bl4Z3r[/MENTION] : Afaik only the first one who reported a post (apart from staff) has also the perm to view the corresponding thread ine Reported Posts forum. In your case this is rav1. Now, the question is whether this is a bug or a feature ^^ I actually have asked this question before but unfortunately didn't get an anwser.

sigpic
                        Sharing together - now and forever

Comment

cfpe is right only the OP of the reported post can see the thread, and reports for the same post are posts in the thread rather than whole new topics. It goes something like

>Blahblah has reported a post: Reason: Blah Post: Blah
                          >User2 has Also reported this post

Rav1 is a quick reporter so I think you are just a bit slow FiR3Bl4Z3r :3

Comment

http://www.torrent-invites.com/showt...64#post1052464

Links in to users in "Translators Available" thread does not work + some users are not active, so they will not help with translation.. I wanted to use it, so will you be able to fix it?

Comment

Originally posted by Lachtan View Post
                              http://www.torrent-invites.com/showt...64#post1052464

Links in to users in "Translators Available" thread does not work + some users are not active, so they will not help with translation.. I wanted to use it, so will you be able to fix it?
                              I will have someone fix this. What Language was you looking for help in
                              only the shadow knows the evil in the hearts of men

Comment

v4 Bug
                                Bug
                                While searching in t-i, i come across with script failure
                                Is it new?
                                I don't know if it's a new one or an existing one but i have just now seen it.
                                Information
                                Nothing much to tell really. When i hit the "search button" it poped in front of me.
                                Screenshot(s)
                                How to reproduce
                                You just need to look this address:

http://www.torrent-invites.com/search.php

Comment

Working...
                                X