• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

v4 Bug
    Bug
    Unable to upload image in signature.
    Is it new?
    I believe so, yes. If this by any chance is reported earlier, then I apologize. Was directed here by ECH3LON and he had the same problem.
    Information
    Tried uploading a image in my signature. Tried various formats such as jpeg, gif, png etc. The sizes are all below the limit of 500 x 150 or 195,3 KB. None of those seems to work. Image in signature is enabled. [IMG] BB code is deactivated.
    Screenshot(s)

How to reproduce
    Setting >
    'My Settings' - Edit Signature >
    Upload image signature in 'Signature Picture' >
    Click Upload and Voilá.

Comment

Hi, has this problem been fixed yet, do not seem to be able to upload a new signature?
      sigpic

Comment

I'm trying to upload my avatar and sig, but seems impossible for now.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Reload View Post
          I'm trying to upload my avatar and sig, but seems impossible for now.
          same here, hopefully it will be fixed soon.
          sigpic
          A proud Torrent-Invite Introduction Crew.
          If you need help with anything, just send me a pm,

Comment

v4 Bug

Bug
            It seems that wherever a banner ad is displayed bellow a post you can't see Post Likes / Dislikes and the "Thanks for this post" link. It has a chance of happening on the first and last post of a page (where banners are currently displayed).

Is it new?
            Not sure.

Information
            Normal box after post:

Post without the box:

Fix would be displaying the Likes / Dislikes box either before or after the advertising banner.

How to reproduce

Just surf the forums with a non VIP account and pay attention to the first and last posts of every page

Related Thread: "
            Thank for this post" - First post on thread.
            Also [MENTION=109018]Hearts[/MENTION] reported a similar bug on page 6.
            Last edited by SeedCat; January 6, 2014, 06:14 PM.

Comment

v4 Bug
              Bug
              Any where I can enter text and do an action (send, reply, search) the captcha image verification appears. It happens all on parts of the forum for me, when posting, replying, doing a forum search ect.
              Is it new?
              The bug is about 3-4 days old.
              Information
              I have included one screen shot but all the other ones pretty much look the same. Ask for captcha before it will send the message, post in the thread, search the forum.
              Screenshot(s)How to reproduce
              Always there.

Addition Notes: Seems to happen with 10% users, maybe 33% but higher ups have confirmed it is not there for them. Maybe this is an added security for lower user levels?

Update: Not sure it I make the update or the admins do but just in case this issue has been addressed and fixed. It was meant for security for starter members but accidently got put on the security settings for 10% members.

Last edited by DreJ; January 12, 2014, 11:36 PM.

Comment

Bug
                Hide/Show boxes as in this thread http://www.torrent-invites.com/showthread.php?t=222786 don't work, it's impossible to "open" them and view the content
                Is it new?
                Dunno. Discovered it yesterday and I'm a new member here.
                Information
                N/A
                Screenshot(s)
                N/A
                How to reproduce
                Always there when using Firefox 26.0 (newest stable), click on the link above for an example of a thread which uses the non-working hide/show boxes

Comment

Bug: After posting in the chopping block, the redirect comes up with an error

The thread still posts but the error is annoying

Comment

There is a "bug" which is a pain the ass concerning text markup features like bold or color.

Do this:

Click bold. Type some. Hit enter once or twice. Now, at least for me, if I unclick bold, then start typing on this new line (hard return), the bold button will re-engage, and it is a pain in the ass to switch between bold and regular text.

Comment

I cannot see the thanks button/stats for the first posts in threads. This is what i am seeing.

Comment

Originally posted by mtguy8787 View Post
                        There is a "bug" which is a pain the ass concerning text markup features like bold or color.

Do this:

Click bold. Type some. Hit enter once or twice. Now, at least for me, if I unclick bold, then start typing on this new line (hard return), the bold button will re-engage, and it is a pain in the ass to switch between bold and regular text.
                        This seems to apply for all formatting markup, whether it be bold or underline, color and font size, or URL.

If I make say, a URL, when the "URL" function is still engaged, the cursor is purple, or some different color. Now, click the cursor on the space below it (because hitting enter any number of times does not "move it out of the URL-designated space), to switch to a "normal" area. The cursor changes back color to "normal" color. Now start typing. It automatically moves it back up one line, into the URL designated space.

Comment

hi,
                          when there is a banner at the end, it is impossible to click for that post - Thank for this post

Comment

Originally posted by madog123 View Post
                            hi,
                            when there is a banner at the end, it is impossible to click for that post - Thank for this post
                            Indeed and it's a very annoying bug

Comment

I get an error page every time I finish creating a thread in the Open Tracker section. I`ve been having this probably for a while now. (almost a month?)

Comment

Originally posted by nanosounds View Post
                                I get an error page every time I finish creating a thread in the Open Tracker section. I`ve been having this probably for a while now. (almost a month?)
                                T-I is full of dead links, there are A LOT of them. I appreciate this site but the staff (or Dave if he is the only one with access to the site code) should really take some time to get all the bugs and dead links fixed.

Comment

Working...
                                X