This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the cheapest seedbox!

I need a seedbox and i have only 7euro/9.65160 USD :-D,and for some reason i cant see the seedbox advertisement page,so any ideas?!thanks!

I have not come across seedbox plans at those prices myself, but both Feral Hosting and whatbox have reasonably low cost plans, but you will have to spend a bit more.

I'd also be interested to find out which seedbox providers offer plans at the prices you're after!

Comment

Boxslots have a package here http://www.torrent-invites.com/seedb...rst-month.html
      SB150 i have this box and if you use this discount code you will get a month at halfprice which is 7
      I cant see anything better than this. I have this box and its great
      Here is the discount code again SB50WHT

Comment

I suggest whatbox.ca for cheap decent seedboxes. They offer a variety of different servers,plans,prices etc. I use a seedbox from them on a dedicated server with unlimited traffic with a 100/10mb connection and i only pay $15 a month U.S

At the vary least i suggest looking into them before you make your final decision...

- Musical

Comment

Also i cant quite remember what providers do it but some definately offer weekly packages which would work out with your price range

Comment

Pretty hard to find a seedbox for under $10 a month. Perhaps a promotional offer if you look hard. There are some in the $10 - $15 range though. Seed.st for one usually has good boxes for $10 a month. They sell out a lot. But they also replenish often. Or there area few vendors with boxes around $3 a week if you budget is really tight.

Fortune and love favour the brave .-. Ovid ....

Comment

The problem with the cheapest of cheap seedboxes is that they're cheap for a reason.
              Too many users on a server meaning you get slow speeds due to sharing too many resources (RAM, HDD, CPU and Bandwidth), poor Support etc, etc.

I'm not saying you have to spend a fortune, but looking for the bottom line lowest cost isn't usually the best option.

Comment

thanks guys for all the opinions,i will keep in mind all this things!

Comment

Working...
                X