The best tracker for 3d movies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The best tracker for 3d movies?

I have checked hd-torrents.org with google cache and it seems like it is a good tracker for hd movies and 3d content aswell, but is it the best? =)
    Didn't know there were so many trackers until a couple of days ago (i have been using 3 trackers for years now) so i'm asking you guys.

The tracker should be in europe ( near scandinavia if possible ) because i live in sweden with 100/100.
    So what do you think, apply for an HDT invite or something else?

Thanks =)

I know there is a tracker exclusively for 3D torrents, here's a link:

3D Torrents - 3D Content Only | Blu-rays and Side By Side Movies

Invites were open a couple of months ago, but silly me didn't register. But other sites that I am a member of that have a large variety of 3D torrents include HDChina and ChinaHDTV. It's a little hard to navigate through them, but I found that they have the newer releases for sure.

Edit: Just checked, HDCHina has 255 3D torrents, while ChinaHDTV has 67.

Hope I helped.
    Last edited by RedMamba; November 5, 2011, 05:07 AM.

Comment

There are 3D Torrents and 3D Blurayiso specializing in 3D content. Both should be reviewed in the tracker reviews forum.

And most HD trackers will have some 3D content. To add to Redmamba's stats above, HD-T has almost 200 3D torrents at the moment as well.

Fortune and love favour the brave .-. Ovid ....

Comment

Originally posted by copper View Post

There are 3D Torrents and 3D Blurayiso specializing in 3D content. Both should be reviewed in the tracker reviews forum.

And most HD trackers will have some 3D content. To add to Redmamba's stats above, HD-T has almost 200 3D torrents at the moment as well.
        I treid to find 3D blurayiso but it seems like it has been down for quite a while (since june) =P. But for now it seems to be between hd-torrents, 3dtorrents and hdchina.
        Btw when can i request and giveaway invites? (Looks like my brain couldn't handle all the rules, one night of sleep and i almost forgot everything ^^)

Edit: Oh i almost forgot. Thanks for accepting me =)
        Last edited by OwlWrestler; November 5, 2011, 06:55 AM.

Comment

You can request and giveaway invites right now.

Comment

Originally posted by RedMamba View Post
            You can request and giveaway invites right now.
            Just to be sure, instead of writing "ok thanks" i have to press the like button right? (Yes i read the unspoken rules article but i want to be 101% certain ^^)

Comment

To like someone's post? Yes, you have to press the like button. Alternatively, you can give them reputation.

Comment

Glad you found TI Owlwrestler. We have a great community here and I hope that you are enjoying the site so far.

You can give away invites now if you want to in the 10% GA forum. Also if you see an invite offered there that you would like, you can post in that thread(s) as well. But you can't make requests until you reach 33% progress (50 posts + 25 reputation + 30 days) unless you donate to TI to obtain Tier 3 VIP. Requests can only be made in the Request and VIP forums which you don't have access to yet.

And you are right. If you like a post, please click on "Like" instead of posting "ok thanks". It's considered 'spam' here if you post only says thanks.

Fortune and love favour the brave .-. Ovid ....

Comment

Working...
                X