Looking for a special code for my website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a special code for my website

I am looking for a way to send people directly from my domain to another domain with a affiliate link attached to it so i can get commission on whoever signs up and buys something at that other website. I am looking for something with the following features:
    • The link has to be only the domain name. Once you type that in you go directly to the other website, but the address stays on my domain name.
    • I want to insert google analytics into the code to monitor the traffic that i am sending to the other website.
    • If someone opens a new window or tab the address has to stay on my domain name, but only if that window or tab goes to the website i am sending the traffic to.
    Can anyone provide me with a code that works like that? Anything works for me, php, css or html. Your help would be very much appreciated.

What you're asking for is impossible. I shouldn't have to explain why.

Comment

Originally posted by gr3 View Post
      What you're asking for is impossible. I shouldn't have to explain why.
      Exactly what of this is impossible? I have no experience with codes so i don't know anything about it, but i thought that something with iframes could work. Am i wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by goebelglob View Post
        • The link has to be only the domain name. Once you type that in you go directly to the other website, but the address stays on my domain name.
        • If someone opens a new window or tab the address has to stay on my domain name, but only if that window or tab goes to the website i am sending the traffic to.
        These two are impossible, as far as I know.

There is ways to do similar things. But not how you explained it lol.

Comment

Ok, i didn't explain the first one correctly, and i can do without the second one.

What i meant was for example something similar to what Google has. You type in the address and it goes to the main page with the search bar. But instead of something like www.google.com/mainpage.html you just see www.google.com. i would like to have that on my own domain name and webhost in combination with for example an iframe that goes to the targeted website. Is that possible?
          Last edited by goebelglob; November 5, 2011, 11:42 AM.

Comment

That is because the main google page is index.html
            When you go to a server, the webserver looks for index.html first and uses this as the main page.

Go here and you will see what I mean www.google.com/index.html

So in short, all you need to do for that is call the page you want to be seen "index.html" or "index.htm" or "index.php" etc etc.

Hope this helps

Comment

Working...
            X